Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, The Blackangel said:

I finally collected every single item the US version of Castlevania SOTN has to offer on the Playstation copy. The Sega Saturn has several items that the Playstation version doesn't, but I have neither a Saturn, nor the disc. But anyway, I got every single last item. You name it, I got it. I know I have them all, because every slot for an item is taken. There are no open slots left. The cursor won't go to anything.

I'm proud of myself at this point. That duplicator really helps.

that's pretty wild - how long have you been collecting all the items for?

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

that's pretty wild - how long have you been collecting all the items for?

I've been playing the game since it came out, and only recently decided it would be interesting to try to collect every item. One thing most don't know, is that there are several food items you have to use a meal ticket to get. And if you try to go about it without a duplicator, you're going to be trying for the rest of your life, as they're rare as hell to get. Cheeseburgers and spaghetti especially.

On 10/1/2021 at 12:24 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've been playing the game since it came out, and only recently decided it would be interesting to try to collect every item. One thing most don't know, is that there are several food items you have to use a meal ticket to get. And if you try to go about it without a duplicator, you're going to be trying for the rest of your life, as they're rare as hell to get. Cheeseburgers and spaghetti especially.

That's very interesting - it's the first I've heard of this and I've also been playing it since the 90s.

Evening everyone. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are enjoying the last few days of the year. Let's hope that 2022 is a great year and hopefully it will be a COVID-less year. 

If I don't get a chance to pop by before the end of the year, I wish everyone a very, happy new year too!

On 1/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, The Blackangel said:

It is indeed a good start to the year. My disability check went up $50. So to celebrate I bought a Zippo to add to my collection.

One of the good things that my family have experienced in this new year already is welcoming a new Nephew into the family 👶