Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Evening everyone. I always hate Mondays but today wasn't as bad. The good thing is that we're already at the end of the day so we're one day closer to the weekend. I really should be getting ready for some Uni exams too but that might have to be delayed for a few more days whilst I just relax.

On 1/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, Darth said:

Evening everyone. I always hate Mondays but today wasn't as bad. The good thing is that we're already at the end of the day so we're one day closer to the weekend. I really should be getting ready for some Uni exams too but that might have to be delayed for a few more days whilst I just relax.

Everyone hates Monday's because it's too busy and rushy like there isn't any other days of week. Hey, better read good for your exams!! 

The best days of the week to try to find a new job are statistically Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday everyone is grouchy about being back at it. Thursday and Friday everyone is gearing up for the weekend and in a hurry to get the hell off work. So if anyone is looking for something new, send in your resume's and applications on Tuesday and Wednesday. Unless your dream job is a cook at McDonalds.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I always find Mondays are hectic for my quiet lifestyle. It is too demanding, and always make me to rush up in order to catch up with activities especially when I was in high school. 

Seriously, the kind of traffic that's always experienced here especially on Monday's is very crazy. I personally do hate Monday's too. 

On 1/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, the kind of traffic that's always experienced here especially on Monday's is very crazy. I personally do hate Monday's too. 

I understand your locality, it's always like that. It's a busy area bro. I dislike traffic alot, it can delay movement eh, I love it when it isn't Monday. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand your locality, it's always like that. It's a busy area bro. I dislike traffic a lot, it can delay movement eh, I love it when it isn't Monday. 

The only traffic I really hate is on the road. I have a real problem with road rage. Otherwise, I don't care. Except here.
More traffic = more members.
More members = more posts.
More posts = more knowledge.
More knowledge = more opinions.

It's a win-win in every way that I can see, as long as the members aren't shit stirrers, or spammers. If they're legitimately here for a love of gaming, they will most likely only be a plus for the forum.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The only traffic I really hate is on the road. I have a real problem with road rage. Otherwise, I don't care. Except here.
More traffic = more members.
More members = more posts.
More posts = more knowledge.
More knowledge = more opinions.

It's a win-win in every way that I can see, as long as the members aren't shit stirrers, or spammers. If they're legitimately here for a love of gaming, they will most likely only be a plus for the forum.

Road traffic and internet traffic are two different things and the latter is far more better and needed than the former because it's the latter that sustains the existence of online communities.