Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Did you guys know that I played the entirety of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie video game? ITS AN AMAZING GAME.

Wait..what? I'd rather play Spyro and I absolutely despise Spyro - I don't care if he was an original Playstation favorite, there is just something about Spyro I can't stand. 

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

No, I haven't and I didn't really watch Spongebob that often either - I know I am very weird.

Then go and freakin' emulate it m8. You're missing out hard.

Like, seriously, listen to this song which belongs to one of the bosses

46 minutes ago, mont86 said:

What do you guys look for in games ?

Interesting story, great graphics, fluid gameplay, challenging objectives in-game, well maintained by the developers and the constant addition of quality content by said devs and most importantly, the game has to be functional and practical.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Interesting story, great graphics, fluid gameplay, challenging objectives in-game, well maintained by the developers and the constant addition of quality content by said devs and most importantly, the game has to be functional and practical.

Isn't most of this common place in all games now?

22 minutes ago, mont86 said:

Isn't most of this common place in all games now?

No, Mont it actually isn't. With games like Fallout 76, PUBG and Battlefield V along with others too numerous to name, it seems an uphill task for most developers nowadays. They are only interested in milking the consumers, they have almost no interest in creating a quality experience for the players.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No, Mont it actually isn't. With games like Fallout 76, PUBG and Battlefield V along with others too numerous to name, it seems an uphill task for most developers nowadays. They are only interested in milking the consumers, they have almost no interest in creating a quality experience for the players.

Guy at game stop did say Battle V wasn't as good.. In his opinion. I'm happy so far..

25 minutes ago, DC said:

What's going on guys? Happy for the weekend and excited to watch the NFL playoffs!

Working the 4 to midnight shift.. But will be watching the playoffs.. How about yourself?