Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Some people don't possess the ability to trust. And it's not a phase. It's a lifelong trait of their personality. Not only do I not possess the ability, but I also don't have the will to trust. Even if I could, I wouldn't. Trust is a fools game. You're setting yourself up to be betrayed and let down. The only ones who are honest, aren't human.

I do completely agree with you. Why I said it's a phase thing is that some people who didn't have in them to trust have turned to trust and vice versa. On your point on the one's that are completely honest, I can't dispute that at all. Pets (dogs for me) are more honest than most human beings. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Its that day of the year lads 

0ad1c52b591d49c692a9ea04537c6eba.jpg

Haha, I have been seeing a lot of this online and it's somehow hilarious whenever I see one with the kind of meme pictures they use for it. 

Edited by Heatman

11 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

This picture is so way off. May the 4th is a reference to Star Wars, and Spock is a character from Star Trek. Whoever made that meme is a jackass.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there's another layer to the joke that I'm not in on, but "May the 4th Be With You" is defiantly a Star Wars thing.

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there's another layer to the joke that I'm not in on, but "May the 4th Be With You" is defiantly a Star Wars thing.

Yes, it's 100% hooked on Star Wars. Almost all the picture meme seen online is connected to Star Wars. 

Here is one of the funny one I have seen lately. 

1408528303_images(52).jpeg.31c8fe677b3025336781ea0ca08aa80c.jpeg

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This picture is so way off. May the 4th is a reference to Star Wars, and Spock is a character from Star Trek. Whoever made that meme is a jackass.

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, it's 100% hooked on Star Wars. Almost all the picture meme seen online is connected to Star Wars. 

Here is one of the funny one I have seen lately. 

1408528303_images(52).jpeg.31c8fe677b3025336781ea0ca08aa80c.jpeg

Its a joke... I was not expecting for that to flew over your heads...

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Not that it (the joke) mattered to me anyways, you don't have to explain yourself to me by the way... 😉 

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It didn't fly over my head. I got it. It was just a bad joke. I hate those kind of jokes because it makes the person who came up with it look stupid, and stupidity is something I absolutely will not tolerate.

To clarify, ignorance is fine. It just means you're not educated on something. Stupidity on the other hand is inexcusable and unacceptable, and as I said, something I absolutely will not tolerate.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

It didn't fly over my head. I got it. It was just a bad joke. I hate those kind of jokes because it makes the person who came up with it look stupid, and stupidity is something I absolutely will not tolerate.

To clarify, ignorance is fine. It just means you're not educated on something. Stupidity on the other hand is inexcusable and unacceptable, and as I said, something I absolutely will not tolerate.

Again its a joke...