Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's your one bad habit that you can't stop whenever you are playing any video games? Mine will be picking my nose always. 

I'm of this habit of doing something three times. It's more like an obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). If I pick up my controller, I'd drop it and pick it up 3 times before using it finally. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm of this habit of doing something three times. It's more like an obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). If I pick up my controller, I'd drop it and pick it up 3 times before using it finally. 

I say that OCD like your in display on Liam Neeson's latest movie called Blacklight. That level of obsession is crazy. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very hilarious of you, how would you take your controller up three times before using it? that's a massive OCD disorder mate, look for a way to end such behavior lol. 

It might seem like it's a funny thing to you but it's not because some people aren't comfortable being around when such happens. It looks weird. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It might seem like it's a funny thing to you but it's not because some people aren't comfortable being around when such happens. It looks weird. 

You're right, to me it looks funny, I know how weird such disorder can be to a victim. It isn't normal bro, it is weird, anyone suffering from it, need to contact a medic for proper medical check-up. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right, to me it looks funny, I know how weird such disorder can be to a victim. It isn't normal bro, it is weird, anyone suffering from it, need to contact a medic for proper medical check-up. 

It's something that worked on with therapy and not just any medical check up. I'm already working on it. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's something that worked on with therapy and not just any medical check up. I'm already working on it. 

Are you having such syndrome? Then you have to work towards it and change such behavioral pattern, before it turns out ridiculous. 

On 5/7/2022 at 4:23 AM, Heatman said:

What's your one bad habit that you can't stop whenever you are playing any video games? Mine will be picking my nose always. 

Don't know if it's a bad habit but i always wash my hands before i start gaming.

18 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Don't know if it's a bad habit but i always wash my hands before i start gaming.

That’s a good habit. I do the exact same thing. I keep my console, discs, and controller super clean. I always wash my hands before picking up the controller or handling a disc. If you wash your hands 3 times before gaming, that would be a bad habit 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

That's a very good habit. I would like to do that as well. In fact, now that you have mentioned it, I'm definitely going to start doing it. 

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

How can being all neat and in good hygiene a bad thing? It even allows your controllers to always be neat.