Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

I was actually going to post this in another thread, but it was bit off topic, so I'll post it here. I had mentioned the Kinect in that thread then remembered this video, and I think everyone deserves to see this video. This guy is hilarious. I know the video is an hour long, but trust me it's worth it.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

And it's something that's bound to pay him well. I read an article about him planning on charging for each tweet on Twitter. I don't know if it's true or not. 

He will kill off Twitter if he dares to charge users for their tweet. There are so many other alternatives to choose from. It's like Facebook charging users for their posts. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I read an article about him planning on charging for each tweet on Twitter. I don't know if it's true or not. 

Sad as it is, I can totally see him doing that. A few die hard Twitter addicts will pay it, but the rest will give him a big 🖕 and go somewhere else as they watch him drive one of the biggest social media sites in internet history straight into the ground.

And with his money, before long this video will be reality:

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Sad as it is, I can totally see him doing that. A few die hard Twitter addicts will pay it, but the rest will give him a big 🖕 and go somewhere else as they watch him drive one of the biggest social media sites in internet history straight into the ground.

I will be among the very first users that's going to dump Twitter for him no matter how much I love the platform. But on that tech share in that video, they might be capable of making such device. 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:52 AM, Boblee said:

And it's something that's bound to pay him well. I read an article about him planning on charging for each tweet on Twitter. I don't know if it's true or not. 

That will be insane if he charges from every tweet users make there, because it will drive people away. Their are surplus of ways he can utilize and make more money on Twitter which he knows. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That will be insane if he charges from every tweet users make there, because it will drive people away. Their are surplus of ways he can utilize and make more money on Twitter which he knows. 

He's definitely going to look for ways to recover the billions of dollars he spent on the Twitter deal but it's not going to be through charging for tweets. It's going to backfire on him. 

On 5/12/2022 at 3:44 PM, The Blackangel said:

I do love making use of Twitter more than any other social media platforms. He should better now run it in the ground with his madness. 

I wouldn't get all social apps, it will be too much on me. I downloaded tiktok in the past, couldn't relate to it for long. I am happy using Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Forums, WhatsApp for my activities when it comes to communicating with people all round the world. 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't get all social apps, it will be too much on me. I downloaded tiktok in the past, couldn't relate to it for long. I am happy using Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Forums, WhatsApp for my activities when it comes to communicating with people all round the world. 

There is no way you would be able to have them all. It would choke your smartphone RAM no matter the size of it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would be able to have them all. It would choke your smartphone RAM no matter the size of it. 

Definitely it will hamper it's optimisation strength. So, I wouldn't overload my device with all social media apps. The selected few are the options I love at the moment. 

I have over 30 applications on my smartphone. I'm not sure if I make use of 15 of them. I'm thinking of having the rest removed but for the fear that I might be needing them in the future keeps making me leave them.