Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

What happened to your previous switch, got damaged? Or you decided to get a back up for your first switch? Their is nothing bad getting same device, even if it's three or more. I love the LTE version is super cool and lighter than the first one, but none I've owned lol. 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I finally got a new Switch a couple days ago. It took about a day and a half to get all my digital games redowloaded onto the new one. But it's up and running, and I'm enjoying it. I got another Switch Lite, if anyone is curious about it. It's the blue one.

Congratulations @The Blackangel, Better make sure to keep it away from the reach of your dogs this time, so they don't destroy it again. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What happened to your previous switch, got damaged? Or you decided to get a back up for your first switch? Their is nothing bad getting same device, even if it's three or more. I love the LTE version is super cool and lighter than the first one, but none I've owned lol. 

Our bulldog decided the previous one was a chew toy. She also destroyed several of our cartridges as well. The games we lost were Dead By Daylight, Mario Odyssey, Paper Mario Origami King, Skyrim, and South Park The Fractured But Whole. I didn't like South Park, so I'm not missing that one. But the others have me a bit pissed off. That's a lot of money to replace them. @Rain Dew enjoyed a couple of them as well, so we need to get the cartridges instead of DDL, so that we can both play it. If it was different, I would just buy them as DDL's but she wanted them too.

I already have 123 DDL's. I would prefer to have a few physical copies of some games. In total we had 23 carts, but now we're down to 18.

Edited by The Blackangel

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Our bulldog decided the previous one was a chew toy. She also destroyed several of our cartridges as well. The games we lost were Dead By Daylight, Mario Odyssey, Paper Mario Origami King, Skyrim, and South Park The Fractured But Whole. I didn't like South Park, so I'm not missing that one. But the others have me a bit pissed off. That's a lot of money to replace them. @Rain Dew enjoyed a couple of them as well, so we need to get the cartridges instead of DDL, so that we can both play it. If it was different, I would just buy them as DDL's but she wanted them too.

I already have 123 DDL's. I would prefer to have a few physical copies of some games. In total we had 23 carts, but now we're down to 18.

That's a pity though to see you losing the amount of cartridges caused by your female bulldog, smashing them down and destroying your gaming device. Now, you're faced with uphill task to replace the lost ones. Just get the ones you can at this time, then continue playing the DDL's, with time you can get those CDs rolling back again in your new Nintendo switch. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Funny enough she doesn't know the value of what she had damaged and if she happens to get the new one, it's still going to be the same story. How do admonish your dog when they do something wrong/bad? 

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

With the exception of the bulldog, our dogs are all very well behaved. Typically, Bella (the bulldog) is well behaved too. But when she starts chewing on something that is NOT a dog toy, she gets a scolding. A firm one, but not an angry one.

My uncle used to flog his dog in such cases and I'm never a fan of flogging dogs. I can't hit my dog for any reason whatsoever. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

My uncle used to flog his dog in such cases and I'm never a fan of flogging dogs. I can't hit my dog for any reason whatsoever. 

That's very cruel of him. I'd be afraid of dealing with him on anything. 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Your uncle needed to be tied up and beaten with a baseball bat.

He deserves a more than that seriously. A baseball bat wrapped with a barb wire will be a good fit. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Your uncle needed to be tied up and beaten with a baseball bat.

I always feel sad for his poor dogs. There was a time when I almost had him reported and I'm still thinking about doing it when next he does that if I can record him.