Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

If I can be creative enough, make better mobile games and selling it at google play store or app store, gonna be cool for real. I'll work on that, learning from an expert coder or app developer will be a welcomed one. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I can be creative enough, make better mobile games and selling it at google play store or app store, gonna be cool for real. I'll work on that, learning from an expert coder or app developer will be a welcomed one. 

The challenge here would be that there are lots of games on both Google and Apple Store. You have to develop something exciting and unique for it to gain players attention. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The challenge here would be that there are lots of games on both Google and Apple Store. You have to develop something exciting and unique for it to gain players attention. 

I know it wouldn't be easy on me, coding skill is needed at the high level. Not just learning it halfway and running down to earn money from it ASAP, I have to put my time, mind and attention to get every coding knowledge that will help me reach my potential as game developer in the future. I wouldn't fear competition, what matters is building quality app, and marketing it at the best level to get noticed. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know it wouldn't be easy on me, coding skill is needed at the high level. Not just learning it halfway and running down to earn money from it ASAP, I have to put my time, mind and attention to get every coding knowledge that will help me reach my potential as game developer in the future. I wouldn't fear competition, what matters is building quality app, and marketing it at the best level to get noticed. 

Exactly on the marketing part because no matter how good your games are and you fail to market and promote it very well, it wouldn't sell. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly on the marketing part because no matter how good your games are and you fail to market and promote it very well, it wouldn't sell. 

It wouldn't for sure, that's the reason why marketers earns tons of money marketing products online and offline. If you're a developer and a an excellent marketer, you got two excellent skills that will always fetch you thousands if not millions of dollars monthly. 

38 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't for sure, that's the reason why marketers earns tons of money marketing products online and offline. If you're a developer and a an excellent marketer, you got two excellent skills that will always fetch you thousands if not millions of dollars monthly. 

Being a developer and a marketer at the same are two different job functions that's capable of burning you out quickly. Not many people can pull that off. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Being a developer and a marketer at the same are two different job functions that's capable of burning you out quickly. Not many people can pull that off. 

I know it will be demanding, but it's still something resounding to acquire as skills. Their are some individuals who are inborn with marketing prowess, they didn't acquire professional course but they're just good when it comes to business marketing. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're determined on making it work and set your mind to it, I'm sure that you can be able to pull it off. 

I wish you the best of luck in it. 

On 6/11/2022 at 7:57 AM, Heatman said:

If you're determined on making it work and set your mind to it, I'm sure that you can be able to pull it off. 

I wish you the best of luck in it. 

For now, I'm trying to save money up, because I need to attend a professional course for coding. It cost money, no one gonna teach me for free. After learning and learning it expertly I'll go into making apps, especially games. 

On 6/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, killamch89 said:

Hey everyone - how's it going? How's the day been for everyone?

So far so good, how about you ?

BTW whatevever happened to Nintendo's June Direct ? I saw some rumours that Nintendi was waiting until the end of the month. It just weird that we had Playstation, Xbox and the Summer fest but no signs of Nintendo.