Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 6/13/2022 at 10:38 AM, kingpotato said:

FB_IMG_1655134156235.jpg

What am I missing here? If it's something to do with wrestling I know why I don't get it. I haven't watched wrestling since Wrestlemania 20. If it's all something to do with Kingdom Hearts, well I've never played it, so it's a given that I wouldn't get it.

Otherwise, I feel like an idiot.

8 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

What am I missing here? If it's something to do with wrestling I know why I don't get it. I haven't watched wrestling since Wrestlemania 20. If it's all something to do with Kingdom Hearts, well I've never played it, so it's a given that I wouldn't get it.

Dont worry, not even the people who play Kingdom hearts get it xD Its basically an inside joke, Kingdom hearts story is so broken , convoluted and all over the place, there is 3 main games with a 4th installment coming up, a bunch of spin offs and remakes that add up to the main story and honestly none of them make sense.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So far so good, how about you ?

BTW whatevever happened to Nintendo's June Direct ? I saw some rumours that Nintendi was waiting until the end of the month. It just weird that we had Playstation, Xbox and the Summer fest but no signs of Nintendo.

Not sure to be honest - they said June but no confirmed date. I'm doing fine btw.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Kingdom Hearts' Story is ridiculously hard to understand, it makes calculating the size of the universe look like a breeze (this is impossible as of now).

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Kingdom Hearts' Story is ridiculously hard to understand, it makes calculating the size of the universe look like a breeze (this is impossible as of now).

Considering that the universe is infinite, there's no way possible to even attempt to calculate it. We as a species, simply don't have the intelligence, tools, or capability to try.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

Considering that the universe is infinite, there's no way possible to even attempt to calculate it. We as a species, simply don't have the intelligence, tools, or capability to try.

That's the point - now imagine something infinitely harder to comprehend than that and you have Kingdom Hearts story.

On 6/21/2022 at 9:02 AM, Heatman said:

Making arrangements for my grandma's burial. Everything should be sorted out by next week. 

My condolences mate, losing a loved one can be devastating. Just be strong and I know you will scale through this phase triumphantly.

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The dip in BTC keeps hitting low, but recently it has come up. Do you actually need to invest in this coins long time? No need, here isn't the best to discuss about crypto. 

Excuse me!!! I'm very sure that in this section, you're welcome to dicuss anything you feel like. 

On 6/21/2022 at 9:02 AM, Heatman said:

Making arrangements for my grandma's burial. Everything should be sorted out by next week. 

Take heart and be strong my friend for your parents. 

On 6/21/2022 at 5:01 PM, Justin11 said:

The dip in BTC keeps hitting low, but recently it has come up. Do you actually need to invest in this coins long time? No need, here isn't the best to discuss about crypto. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Excuse me!!! I'm very sure that in this section, you're welcome to discuss anything you feel like.

@Aniekwe is absolutely correct. While there is a thread that is only for discussions of cryptocurrency, in a general chat thread, it's fine. If you wanted to turn all the conversations to cryptocurrency, then you would need to use the other thread. Otherwise, talk about whatever you want. However if it's something you wouldn't want your children to see, then think about whether you really want to post such a message.