Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

@Aniekwe is absolutely correct. While there is a thread that is only for discussions of cryptocurrency, in a general chat thread, it's fine. If you wanted to turn all the conversations to cryptocurrency, then you would need to use the other thread. Otherwise, talk about whatever you want. However if it's something you wouldn't want your children to see, then think about whether you really want to post such a message.

Noted, I didn't want to derail it with cryptocurrency stuffs, that's why I slowed down. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Noted, I didn't want to derail it with cryptocurrency stuffs, that's why I slowed down. 

On that note,I noticed that some top coins like Bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin and BNB got some percentage added to it bringing Bitcoin slowly back to $20k and ethereum at $1.1k, for those who were bold enough to keep holding their Bitcoin there would some slight profit though not much. What do you think about this?

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

On that note,I noticed that some top coins like Bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin and BNB got some percentage added to it bringing Bitcoin slowly back to $20k and ethereum at $1.1k, for those who were bold enough to keep holding their Bitcoin there would some slight profit though not much. What do you think about this?

Whilst what @The Blackangel said is true, that discussions on cryptocurrency is technically allowed here, may I still suggest that you bring this conversation to the Official Cryptocurrency Thread anyway? There's no need to shove this in front of the rest of forum who are really not interested in hearing about it. Just because bringing up crypto here is not against the rules, that doesn't make it a good or worthwhile motivation to do so. The aforementioned official crypto thread is there for a reason, so please use it.

Edited by Shagger

1 minute ago, Shagger said:

Whilst what @The Blackangel said is true, that discussions on cryptocurrency is technically allowed here, may I still suggest that you bring this conversation to the Official Cryptocurrency Thread anyway? There's no need to shove this front of the rest of forum who are really not interested in hearing about it. Just because bringing up crypto here is not against the rules, that doesn't have it a good or worthwhile motivation to do so. Th aforementioned official crypto thread is there for a reason please use it.

That's True, not everyone is really interested in crypto currency so it is not good we shove it in their faces on the general chat. I will make all my crypto currency input in the crypto currency thread next time.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

These WWE signs are getting out of hand xD

FB_IMG_1656017010181.jpg

The sad truth now is that WWE is becoming a big joke on its own. I have losing interest in it for a while since Undertaker lost his Wrestlemania streak to Brock. 

3 hours ago, DC said:

WWE has always been fake but provides excellent entertainment. I've been a fan since I was young.

This have been an ever unending argument with my guys because they never believe that whatever goes on in WWE is all scripted but I know better. Its all an act. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

This have been an ever unending argument with my guys because they never believe that whatever goes on in WWE is all scripted but I know better. Its all an act. 

Scripted is acting though. Do you mean unscripted? On another note, the Random WWE signs are always the funniest.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Scripted is acting though. Do you mean unscripted? On another note, the Random WWE signs are always the funniest.

Yes exactly, it's all an act. They already have who they want to win and lose. Everything is set up to play out in a particular way. 

15 hours ago, DC said:

WWE has always been fake but provides excellent entertainment. I've been a fan since I was young.

Funny enough, every single member of my family both old and young are all fans of WWE. I watched all WrestleMania from the earliest one I remember which is WrestleMania 19 and down to the most recent.

It's all fake but a well scripted form of entertainment and I always enjoy watching brock, undertaker, Shawn Micheals, sasha banks kick some ass.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I also don't watch it as often nowadays.

I love watching entertainment scenes that looks very real and not something that looks too good on the screen but fake at the end. I nearly practiced some of the stunts in real life when I was a kid, thinking it was real.