Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

I have absolutely nothing planned for the 4th. It's not a holiday I celebrate. The last holiday I celebrated was Hexennacht. The next is Unveiling Day. They're religious holidays.

And to reply to an earlier conversation, I have been to Hell several times. It's a city in Grand Caiman, and the name is entirely appropriate, considering how hot it gets there.

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

Given that I live in the UK and was born on the 3rd of July the best I can hope for on the 4rth is a hangover

Lol, I know how heated birthday nights can get, with drinks and friends. Well happy birthday in advance mate.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Please who is technoblade?

A really big Minecraft YouTuber, he had 10m subscribers. I didn't personally follow him but it just was so sudden.

Edited by Techno

Andy Fletcher from Depeche Mode passed away. Depeche Mode is my favorite band and I have listened to them for 25 years. They have made music for 40 years and more! They are legendary. Andy was the keyboardist, which I say they are the foundation and beginnings of industrial music like what we would hear from old school NIN. I will post a tribute soon in music. 

4 hours ago, Techno said:

A really big Minecraft YouTuber, he had 10m subscribers. I didn't personally follow him but it just was so sudden.

Oh okay, such a loss to his many followers and family members. Very sad😓

17 hours ago, DC said:

What does everyone have planned for the July 4th holiday weekend?

I should be spending it with my parents. I have to travel home and be with them. We are all still in the healing process. 

11 hours ago, Shagger said:

Given that I live in the UK and was born on the 3rd of July the best I can hope for on the 4rth is a hangover

Happy birthday in advance mate... And easy on the drinks 😂..