Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 7/11/2022 at 11:30 AM, Heatman said:

So, I was able to find only one of them but I'm still going to keep looking for the other ones. 

Tell me how that ram 🐏 got to that roof 🤯!!! 

How on Earth was that animal able to climb up to the roof of a two story building without a staircase but just hoofs.😅

We see mysterious things every day.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

How on Earth was that animal able to climb up to the roof of a two story building without a staircase but just hoofs.😅

We see mysterious things every day.

It was the same question that everyone here kept asking because there wasn't any means for it to get up there but it did happen. Was it magic or voodoo? No one was sure. It was still a mystery till today. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I can't remember the last time I went to church, it's bad. I'll try to go to church, that's the only way I can get closer to my God. 

I don't think it's that much of a bad thing because I believe that what matters most is how you treat your fellow human beings like they worth something and help those in any way you can. Some church goers aren't really righteous. 

59 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I got covid, feels like shit, take care guys this pandemic is not over yet.

I had it in April, I'd say I had one of the "less shit" experiences but it was still pretty bad.  Hope you get better soon.

I just realized, @kingpotato.  Are you vaccinated?  The reason why my experience wasn't so bad was because I'd had both jabs and my booster.  If you've up to date then you should be ok.

I might as well throw it out there if you are anti-vaxer (aka a legitimate idiot) please stay in your basement and continue to piss and moan without putting the intelligent population at risk.  

8 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I just realized, @kingpotato.  Are you vaccinated?  The reason why my experience wasn't so bad was because I'd had both jabs and my booster.  If you've up to date then you should be ok.

I might as well throw it out there if you are anti-vaxer (aka a legitimate idiot) please stay in your basement and continue to piss and moan without putting the intelligent population at risk.  

Okay... that second part was totally uncall for... yes im vaccinated so the sintoms are not as bad. I though you already knew my stand regarding anti vaxers, so the fact that you made that comment makes me believe you dont give a crap about our conversations. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm sorry to hear about that mate. I do hope you recover from it sooner than later. It's a shitty virus but I know you're gonna beat it fast. 

Thank you dude, I appreciatte the good vibes

35 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Okay... that second part was totally uncall for... yes im vaccinated so the sintoms are not as bad. I though you already knew my stand regarding anti vaxers, so the fact that you made that comment makes me believe you dont give a crap about our conversations. 

I'm sorry, but not sorry.  I got no patience for people who, despite an overabundance of evidence, put outdated doctrine and ridiculous conspiracy theories over people's safety. That is what anti-vaxers are.

It's the same kind of people sending death threats to a 10 year old rape victim because she got an abortion outside of her home state of Ohio.  They claim "my body, my choice" when it comes to vaccination or wearing a mask but want an 10 year old rape victim to go to jail for a longer term then her rapist for getting an abortion.

So yeah, I may have been a little irrational and my comments might have been uncalled for or even off topic.  However @kingpotato, I'm not making any assumptions about you or anyone else in line with these beliefs (in fact I'm more or less certain that you aren't this ridiculous).  I just can't take hypocrisy anymore.  So I'm going to call it out, fair or not.

Edited by Crazycrab

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry, but not sorry.  I got no patience for people who, despite an overabundance of evidence, put outdated doctrine and ridiculous conspiracy theories over people's safety. That is what anti-vaxers are.

It's the same kind of people sending death threats to a 10 year old rape victim because she got an abortion outside of her home state of Ohio.  They claim "my body, my choice" when it comes to vaccination or wearing a mask but want an 10 year old rape victim to go to jail for a longer term then her rapist for getting an abortion.

So yeah, I may have been a little irrational and my comments might have been uncalled for or even off topic.  However @kingpotato, I'm not making any assumptions about you or anyone else in line with these beliefs (in fact I'm more or less certain that you aren't this ridiculous).  I just can't take hypocrisy anymore.  So I'm going to call it out, fair or not.

So thats your excuse? You told me to go to piss and moan in my basement just because of others people's stupidity , of which I have nothing to do?

You are such an ass that you cant even apologize properly.

I used to think better of you, I had you in high regard as one of the most valuable members of the forum, but you just had to be a jerk and make such an insulting comment out of nowhere. 

Oh and FYI,  I do know how you feel about anti vaxers, because unlike you I do remember our conversations on the forum.

You have a good day sir, and please dont reply Im done here.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't think it's that much of a bad thing because I believe that what matters most is how you treat your fellow human beings like they worth something and help those in any way you can. Some church goers aren't really righteous. 

I understand, that's why I don't bother myself much. But if you call yourself 'christian or muslim, then you need to fulfil the rights as any of them. And you know, one of their priorities is going to the house of your worshiper. You can't be in the house all the time and claim you're a true worshiper of God if you're a christian, lol. 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:41 PM, Heatman said:

It was the same question that everyone here kept asking because there wasn't any means for it to get up there but it did happen. Was it magic or voodoo? No one was sure. It was still a mystery till today. 

Lol, but were they able to even bring it down from that place or did it jump down by itself. Crazy things keeps happening on a daily basis 😅