Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand, that's why I don't bother myself much. But if you call yourself 'christian or muslim, then you need to fulfil the rights as any of them. And you know, one of their priorities is going to the house of your worshiper. You can't be in the house all the time and claim you're a true worshiper of God if you're a christian, lol. 

My point is whether you're of any religion, it doesn’t matter if you go to church every day or sleep in it, once you're not practicing it in how you treat your fellow human beings, it's a total waste. And for the record, I have friends with almost all religious set up including pegans and atheist, and it's quite disappointing that both the pegans and atheist are even more humane than the so called Christians. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

once you're not practicing it in how you treat your fellow human beings, it's a total waste

People mistake going to church or your place of worship as religion but that totally wrong.

Religion entails you abide by the things you believe in and follow them with good diligence, not when your religion teaches love and respect and all you ever give out is hate and lies but you are a regular visitor of your place of worship.

29 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Lol, but were they able to even bring it down from that place or did it jump down by itself. Crazy things keeps happening on a daily basis 😅

There's no way I would have been able to know what later happened eventually but I'm sure they are going to get the ram down one way or another. There's no way they are going to allow it escape the day's celebrations and reason why it was bought 😂

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

There's no way I would have been able to know what later happened eventually but I'm sure they are going to get the ram down one way or another. There's no way they are going to allow it escape the day's celebrations and reason why it was bought 😂

That's true, but I wouldn't be able to feast on that anymore if I am actually aware of the circumstances that surrounded it , I would be too sceptical about it .

12 minutes ago, Clasher said:

People mistake going to church or your place of worship as religion but that totally wrong.

Religion entails you abide by the things you believe in and follow them with good diligence, not when your religion teaches love and respect and all you ever give out is hate and lies but you are a regular visitor of your place of worship.

This is exactly what most people fail to understand and they will never do. So, I don't bother too much about it trying to convince them otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true, but I wouldn't be able to feast on that anymore if I am actually aware of the circumstances that surrounded it , I would be too sceptical about it .

I wouldn't care about it as long as it's killed and prepared for the celebration. Although, it wouldn't have mattered to me because I don't eat red meat. It's just white meat and fishes that I eat. 

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So thats your excuse? You told me to go to piss and moan in my basement just because of others people's stupidity , of which I have nothing to do?

You are such an ass that you cant even apologize properly.

I used to think better of you, I had you in high regard as one of the most valuable members of the forum, but you just had to be a jerk and make such an insulting comment out of nowhere. 

Oh and FYI,  I do know how you feel about anti vaxers, because unlike you I do remember our conversations on the forum.

You have a good day sir, and please dont reply Im done here.

I wasn't trying to insult you, I'm not even sure how you got that idea.  My comments were not directed at you.  I was venting my frustration at the anti-vax mentality in general.  I guess I was a bit blunt and out of place and for that I apologize.  Get well soon.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is exactly what most people fail to understand and they will never do. So, I don't bother too much about it trying to convince them otherwise. 

Exactly, religion is now used as a means of cajoling people into doing some certain things just Because we are believers in the Same religion doesn't make you the best candidate or gives you an edge better than another person who believes in another religion.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

My point is whether you're of any religion, it doesn’t matter if you go to church every day or sleep in it, once you're not practicing it in how you treat your fellow human beings, it's a total waste. And for the record, I have friends with almost all religious set up including pegans and atheist, and it's quite disappointing that both the pegans and atheist are even more humane than the so called Christians. 

I got your point of view, that's just the simple truth. When you aren't practicing your faith, that's dead. Just as one who is working accordingly without faith. We need to coat ourselves by faith and also by deeds to recognize our religious doctrine. Mine is obvious, I don't go to church anymore, yet I call myself christian. It shows, I'm gradually becoming a pagan, but I wouldn't love that. I'll try my best to visit house of God as a Christian, and keep his commandments best I could and not watching other christians what they do. Remember, everyone will answer or bear consciences of his or her evil deeds. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got your point of view, that's just the simple truth. When you aren't practicing your faith, that's dead. Just as one who is working accordingly without faith. We need to coat ourselves by faith and also by deeds to recognize our religious doctrine. Mine is obvious, I don't go to church anymore, yet I call myself christian. It shows, I'm gradually becoming a pagan, but I wouldn't love that. I'll try my best to visit house of God as a Christian, and keep his commandments best I could and not watching other christians what they do. Remember, everyone will answer or bear consciences of his or her evil deeds. 

That you're not going to church doesn't make you a pegan. Once you're not practicing peganism, you can't really call yourself a pegan. 

On 7/18/2022 at 10:37 AM, Justin11 said:

I agree with @Heatman, not going to church doesn't make you a pagan. Once you walk the right path, you still are a Christian. Do you know how many people I know of that go to church regularly but are some of the wickedest people I've ever come across?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree with @Heatman, not going to church doesn't make you a pagan. Once you walk the right path, you still are a Christian. Do you know how many people I know of that go to church regularly but are some of the wickedest people I've ever come across?

Seriously, from my dealing with people, the so Christians have been the worst when it comes to practicing their religious teaching. It's as if they go to church with another personality and come back out into the social life and society with another horrible personality. 

It's just like a post I saw on Facebook yesterday about how a man's town's people whom he's in the same with meeting with and they are all supposedly Christians but none of them agreed to assist the man until his wife died and immediately they started giving financial support for her burial. Isn't that pure wickedness? 

XRecorder_Edited_20072022_090714.thumb.jpg.17f4b3cfbcd202330a369cd706968049.jpg

It's very sad. 

Edited by Heatman

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, from my dealing with people, the so Christians have been the worst when it comes to practicing their religious teaching. It's as if they go to church with another personality and come back out into the social life and society with another horrible personality. 

It's just like a post I saw on Facebook yesterday about how a man's town's people whom he's in the same with meeting with and they are all supposedly Christians but none of them agreed to assist the man until his wife died and immediately they started giving financial support for her burial. Isn't that pure wickedness? 

XRecorder_Edited_20072022_090714.thumb.jpg.17f4b3cfbcd202330a369cd706968049.jpg

It's very sad. 

It's when you are dead people show more love, saying shit like I loved that woman or wish I knew her ailment was serious I would have helped.

People who you went to seek help from and told you they had no money would come out during your burial contributing cows and large sum of money to give you a befitting burial.

Just plain wickedness.

On 7/20/2022 at 1:07 PM, Clasher said:

It's when you are dead people show more love, saying shit like I loved that woman or wish I knew her ailment was serious I would have helped.

People who you went to seek help from and told you they had no money would come out during your burial contributing cows and large sum of money to give you a befitting burial.

Just plain wickedness.

It's heartbreaking in every way. No one in that family would have joy seeing all the hypocrisy they were displaying because they stood there and watch the woman die, then all of a sudden, the money they never had came flying out. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's heartbreaking in every way. No one in that family would have joy seeing all the hypocrisy they were displaying because they stood there and watch the woman die, then all of a sudden, the money they never had came flying out. 

If we humans with all our intelligence doesn't know better about love and humanity then is there any hope for a better society?