Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 7/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, Clasher said:

If we humans with all our intelligence doesn't know better about love and humanity then is there any hope for a better society?

Some pets are even more human than human beings. Take a look at this video and see how touching it is. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some pets are even more human than human beings. Take a look at this video and see how touching it is. 

It's quite funny but the Message is clear , why fight over it when we could share and be happy together.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Trust me, it gets worse lol. The pets are evolving...

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, they keep getting smarter by the day while human beings seems to be degrading so quickly in how they treat one another. 

On 7/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, killamch89 said:

Pets are often the sweetest bunch, they get so attached to you and you see them as family and if they aren't around you miss them just as you would miss your favorite brother or sister.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Pets are often the sweetest bunch, they get so attached to you and you see them as family and if they aren't around you miss them just as you would miss your favorite brother or sister.

So true especially when you have generations of pets just like how my current dogs are descendants of my labrador dog as a kid. They basically are apart of my family.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true especially when you have generations of pets just like how my current dogs are descendants of my labrador dog as a kid. They basically are apart of my family.

When I was a breeder I only kept just one of my bull mastiff puppies and I gave the remaining two  out, when I left for college I couldn't take it with me so I left it with my grandmom and she wasn't so good at breeding dogs, well that's all in the past now.

I am reconsidering getting a pet dog again.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Pets are even more loyal than human beings in my eyes today. Once you take very good care of them, they will never betray you but human beings are the worst. Even if you kill yourself for them, they will still turn on you. 

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

When I was a breeder I only kept just one of my bull mastiff puppies and I gave the remaining two  out, when I left for college I couldn't take it with me so I left it with my grandmom and she wasn't so good at breeding dogs, well that's all in the past now.

Labs are the easiest dogs to raise - they're usually well-mannered, scarily intelligent and they learn pretty quickly. The only thing is they shed hair A LOT - my original dog as a kid was pure lab but her descendants are labrador/ rottweiler mixes. They're just as smart but extremely overprotective and territorial except to me, my mom and a couple others. My big brother is the most interesting one since he hardly comes to Jamaica and they hadn't met him before but they let him into my yard without barking or anything. All they did was sniff him - usually they'd pounce on any stranger that dared to set foot in my yard. The only things I've never seen them kill is a pigeon who I nursed back to health, a frog and a stray cat that always skillfuly evades them.

On 7/29/2022 at 1:41 AM, Clasher said:

Once you have the time to have very good care of the dog yourself and not having to give it out to be looked after for you all the time because you're not always available, then it's a good thing to do. Since you were a breeder in the past, you would do just fine. 

On 7/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, killamch89 said:

Labs are the easiest dogs to raise

I have to disagree. Pitbulls are the easiest to raise. They're well mannered, clean, loving, playful, and fiercely loyal. They want to love on everyone. They will protect you with their life if they see you in a threatening situation. They are short haired dogs, which means much less shedding. you can leave a baby with them and they will defend and protect the child ferociously. The only downside is that they're afraid of loud noises.

On another note, I bought a couple rabbit hutches to use for my rats, and ended up bringing home a rabbit as well. So I'm trying to rehome her. I've eaten rabbit when I was a kid, and while it tastes awesome, I wouldn't hurt this little bunny. I don't have it in me to harm or end a nonhuman life. Humans I really don't give a shit about.