Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nah, I like to take my rest all at once, it's why I hardly post on weekends here.

If that works for you then you should stick with it, I dont really have a schedule so I work when I am physically and mentally okay for it.

Posting here is like a break from all the hocus pocus going on around me.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, Clasher said:

When you are working to give yourself a Better life and to be able to conveniently create your own schedule without having to conform to the rule of the cooperate society then you realise there is an even bigger need to apply yourself more at creating value.

No matter how tiring it gets, applying yourself into accomplishing a particular goal or positive desire gives you some sense of purpose, and that's the reason you wake up every day and get back at it even when you don't feel like it.

It's very good for you to work very hard and set up yourself in a way that's going to have your future secured. If you don't do that, nobody is ever going to do it for you. But it's also very much better for you to work smart and not put too much toll on yourself.

You can actually do that by setting up a system and structure that's going to keep making money for you even when you're not around. You can drop by once in a while to supervise how everything is going and get engaged in other projects. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's very good for you to work very hard and set up yourself in a way that's going to have your future secured. If you don't do that, nobody is ever going to do it for you. But it's also very much better for you to work smart and not put too much toll on yourself.

You can actually do that by setting up a system and structure that's going to keep making money for you even when you're not around. You can drop by once in a while to supervise how everything is going and get engaged in other projects. 

Passive income is a must but it does take some work in the initial stages.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can actually do that by setting up a system and structure that's going to keep making money for you even when you're not around. You can drop by once in a while to supervise how everything is going and get engaged in other projects

To do that it takes effort as well and taking advantage of any opportunity when it present itself.

Either ways just set your goals and that would guide you up the ladder in achieving your dreams.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, killamch89 said:

Imagine pairing a Pitbull with a Husky? He'd be so annoying. To be honest, my only gripe with Pitbulls is that some of them tend to be very stubborn at times - The no shedding thing is a plus for Pitbulls though. Labs, Golden Retrievers are notorious for their shedding which happens twice a year but mine used to stay mainly outside so it wasn't much of an issue.

Pitbulls are EXTREMELY stubborn. They're also entitled as hell. Lady has decided that she is allowed to sleep in bed with me every night whether I want her to or not. And trying to get her to move? Impossible. When she chooses a spot (which is usually where my legs are supposed to go) she isn't moving. She also shoves me off the damn bed every night. As for a pitbull and husky, I will be breeding Pitweillers in a few years.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, killamch89 said:

The only things that I've heard with rabbits is that they get frightened very easily and can die from a heart attack as a result of the shock. I was considering but it's too much for me at the moment and with me being away from home frequently, I wouldn't be able to make time for it.

I have no idea on that. I gave her to my best friend who already has a rabbit. While different breeds they get along well. The new bunny also made quick friends with her chinchilla.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, Clasher said:

To do that it takes effort as well and taking advantage of any opportunity when it present itself.

Either ways just set your goals and that would guide you up the ladder in achieving your dreams.

Yeah, that's very true. As long as you have a plan or more like a blueprint of what you need to follow and perfect on it, you will most likely be successful at your goal.

There will also be challenges, they will surely come in but with your plan, you will be able to beat them along the line. 

10 hours ago, DC said:

Happy Saturday! How is everyone?

It's Sunday here right now, so happy Sunday to everyone here in VGR!! 

For Christians, I hope any of you went to church? How was the sermon? 

I can't wait to see what my team Manchester United is going to play today with English Premier League back in business. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I am gradually promoting my soccer YouTube channel, very stressful, because reaching YouTube monetization requirements is hard. But I'll do it like something I'm deriving fun doing. 

That's good, content creation is fun anyways and you shouldn't knock yourself out trying to promote your channel. If you are meant for this I think people will naturally gravitate towards you.

Just work on making better contents with good key words and you would scale up from there.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's good, content creation is fun anyways and you shouldn't knock yourself out trying to promote your channel. If you are meant for this I think people will naturally gravitate towards you.

Just work on making better contents with good key words and you would scale up from there.

That's fantastic suggestion man, that's exactly what I'm working on. I wouldn't push too much for my channel at this early time trying to force for views and subscribers. Rather, the quality of my contents and keyword will bring them naturally.