Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't wait to see what my team Manchester United is going to play today with English Premier League back in business. 

So there was no improvement in my team Manchester United!!! It was a big disappointment watching them lose yet again to Brighton and Hove 1-2, after getting beaten 4-0 at their home. I had a horrible Sunday yesterday. 

On 8/8/2022 at 8:48 AM, Justin11 said:

That's fantastic suggestion man, that's exactly what I'm working on. I wouldn't push too much for my channel at this early time trying to force for views and subscribers. Rather, the quality of my contents and keyword will bring them naturally. 

I have a YouTube channel i created recently and it's begining to get views and engagements and I haven't thought about promoting it either untill I have atleast five good contents uploaded.

Have anyone tried playing games when they feel frustrated with something? How does it usually go with the game? Does putting all that frustration into playing the game gives positive or negative impact in the game for you? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Have anyone tried playing games when they feel frustrated with something? How does it usually go with the game? Does putting all that frustration into playing the game gives positive or negative impact in the game for you? 

If I am frustrated I just play simple and relaxing games like racing so I don't end up slamming me controller on the wall.

Or better still I listen to music, get back to work or just have a good sleep and when I am awake I would be perfectly fine.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have a YouTube channel i created recently and it's begining to get views and engagements and I haven't thought about promoting it either untill I have atleast five good contents uploaded.

That's marvelous to hear that you own a YouTube channel that is receiving free views. Mine isn't getting lots of views, because the video contents don't have enough quality in them. I believe when I work hard on the video quality it will drag views and hopefully more subscribers. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

If I am frustrated I just play simple and relaxing games like racing so I don't end up slamming me controller on the wall.

Or better still I listen to music, get back to work or just have a good sleep and when I am awake I would be perfectly fine.

There are levels to how my frustration kicks in on something. Ordinarily, listening to music or sleeping should help but there's been some situation where it wouldn't even allow me relax to sleep but would need me to pour it out on something. It's why I pick fighting games to dish it out on my opponent. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are levels to how my frustration kicks in on something. Ordinarily, listening to music or sleeping should help but there's been some situation where it wouldn't even allow me relax to sleep but would need me to pour it out on something. It's why I pick fighting games to dish it out on my opponent. 

Lol , that is perfectly understandable atleast something has to take all the frustrations growing inside of you.

I work a lot and when I am frustrated I apply my mind Into learning or Working and that actually works.

I play video games all time wether I am in a bad mood or not.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Lol , that is perfectly understandable atleast something has to take all the frustrations growing inside of you.

I work a lot and when I am frustrated I apply my mind Into learning or Working and that actually works.

I play video games all time wether I am in a bad mood or not.

It's why I don't joke with some fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. They give me enough room to let it all out and feel good right after when I'm done. 

I'm still not decided on getting Street Fighter 6 that's coming out soon. Are you into playing fighting games? 

I was thinking that my team Manchester United played awfully in our first league opening match against Brighton & Hove Albion after we lost 2-1 away from home. But we put in a shamble and shameless performance today against Brentford by losing 4-0 in first half. I'm definitely done with Manchester United for this season 😡!!

It's Sunday already here and a lot of people are already preparing to go to church or their place of worship, i'm staying home all day so I think I would just make myself some really delicious breakfast, do some work on my PC and then tuck myself into the Blanket to see a movie (it raining over here so the weather is just perfect for movies).