Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

A friend of mine is getting married on 31st December. We had a little meeting with him today to help him out with the preparation. It took more time than I had planned. I'm just getting home now. 

That's good, I wish a blissful marriage ahead.

Marriage planning can a bit stressful glad he has friends like you to support him.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's good, I wish a blissful marriage ahead.

Marriage planning can a bit stressful glad he has friends like you to support him.

You're damn right about that!! It's something that's capable of giving you sleepless nights until the day it's done and dusted. 

The guy is going through a lot because of in laws lists to settle. He's marrying from IMO State. You already know how their marriage list used to be. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're damn right about that!! It's something that's capable of giving you sleepless nights until the day it's done and dusted. 

The guy is going through a lot because of in laws lists to settle. He's marrying from IMO State. You already know how their marriage list used to be. 

I can only imagine, well marriage is a beautiful thing and in the end I hope he finds all the happiness they both deserve in the union.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I can only imagine, well marriage is a beautiful thing and in the end I hope he finds all the happiness they both deserve in the union.

Yeah, we were all like WTF? Why IMO? He made us to understand that it's where he found happiness. 

We all had to rally ourselves and give him support. It's where his heart beats for. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, we were all like WTF? Why IMO? He made us to understand that it's where he found happiness. 

We all had to rally ourselves and give him support. It's where his heart beats for. 

I don't really have any issue with which tribe or race someone chooses to find their second half as long as they are both happy I am also very happy for them.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have to ask: what is IMO? Unless you're saying "In My Opinion" I don't get what it is.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have to ask: what is IMO? Unless you're saying "In My Opinion" I don't get what it is.

It's one of the states down here that's known for being very notorious when it comes what they ask for bride price for their daughters. 

On 8/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

What country are you from again?

Giant of Africa 🌍.... Nigeria 🇳🇬

5 hours ago, DC said:

What's everyone have going on this weekend?

Not so good on my end down here. I lost over $4k on forex trading yesterday. I'm a little depressed over it. I would have cut my losses on time and exit the trade which made me blew my $4k account if I had access to a certain broker Nadex but it's not available for my location to trade with.  

That's the account I ended up blowing up yesterday!!! 

It really sucked so bad for me this weekend.