Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

My sister is bringing home a certain dude to introduce to us as her fiance and where i am from the bride's family has to prepare well to receive their visitors, so I am at my parents place and there is a gonna be a lot to eat and drink.

So  my weekend has been going good.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not so good on my end down here. I lost over $4k on forex trading yesterday. I'm a little depressed over it. I would have cut my losses on time and exit the trade which made me blew my $4k account if I had access to a certain broker Nadex but it's not available for my location to trade with.  

That's the account I ended up blowing up yesterday!!! 

It really sucked so bad for me this weekend. 

I'll be honest with you. All I see are colors, numbers, and letters. I have no idea how to read any of that. It's well beyond my comprehension.

Now as for what I'm doing this weekend, I'm looking for a spat with a clear view of the sky with as little light pollution as possible to get my telescope out. I've signed up to host a get together, and that was what I chose to do. It's sometime next month, and I just need to find a good place. I have a couple in mind, but haven't been out to fully check them out yet.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:20 AM, Heatman said:

Giant of Africa 🌍.... Nigeria 🇳🇬

Not so good on my end down here. I lost over $4k on forex trading yesterday. I'm a little depressed over it. I would have cut my losses on time and exit the trade which made me blew my $4k account if I had access to a certain broker Nadex but it's not available for my location to trade with.  

That's the account I ended up blowing up yesterday!!! 

It really sucked so bad for me this weekend. 

I've been there before so I know - Forex trading and trading stocks will make you have sleepless nights. It's best to invest what you can afford to lose - that way, it'll be a bummer if you lose money but you won't go into financial ruin because of it.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've been there before so I know - Forex trading and trading stocks will make you have sleepless nights. It's best to invest what you can afford to lose - that way, it'll be a bummer if you lose money but you won't go into financial ruin because of it.

I have had losses in the past but I think that's my biggest one till date. It really got me so bad for a couple of days but I'm a bit better now. 

We can't stop chasing the Benjamin's till me die.. Never give up attitude!! 

It's beautiful weekend, I normally devote time for entertainment during weekends than any other. I'll be watching my favourite sports teams on TV and showering my support to them, and playing my usual racing games to keep the fun rolling. 

22 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Looks like the weekend is over and a brand new week is upon us.  
I hope you all have a great week! 🙂

It was an excellent weekend for me and to crown it all, I was off duty on the Monday morning work. My relaxation still drifted more into the new week but tomorrow is work day and I'm ready to go toe to toe with it. 

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, it was fine - went to visit my dog at the vet and he wants to go home but he's not fully healed yet.

Damn, what happened to your dog? I hope it's not something too serious..? I lost a dog once and it really broke my heart.