Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

I'm playing video games and watching YouTube. The same thing I do every day. As for xmas, I'm not doing a single god damn thing. I might get shitfaced, I might get stoned, I might even eat a few caps. I really don't know. I don't plan, I improvise. So we'll have to see what happens when it happens.

On 12/21/2022 at 11:18 AM, killamch89 said:

Going to go spend Christmas with my Mom because I know she always cook a lot of food at Christmas. I'll probably have two weeks of food - it should last longer for anyone else but I'm a very gluttonous guy.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:09 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm playing video games and watching YouTube. The same thing I do every day. As for xmas, I'm not doing a single god damn thing. I might get shitfaced, I might get stoned, I might even eat a few caps. I really don't know. I don't plan, I improvise. So we'll have to see what happens when it happens.

19 hours ago, DC said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all VGR Members!

Merry Christmas! 

On 1/5/2023 at 4:11 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm so damn bored right now. Nothing holds any interest for me at the moment. No games, no movies, no nothing.

To be honest, I've been spending more time with my friends and family over the Christmas period so I didn't game quite as much. 

On 1/4/2023 at 5:17 PM, aerodynamik said:

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I'm super stoked, my gaming chair got delivered today.

That's great. What kind of gaming chair is it?

On 1/1/2023 at 8:20 PM, Nebulous said:

Hey all, happy 2023.  Hope you had fun last night.  First day of the new year here! 😄

Happy New Year to you too mate.