Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Hey everyone - how's it going? The place has gotten a tad quiet - how's everybody been?

I'm good. News says there is a mass shooter on the loose in my neck of the woods. Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled. $80,000 reward. Since my backyard is literally the woods, he could be creeping around. Couldn't believe it when I saw the news. These shooters are getting closer and closer to home for everybody. There is a mass search going on for him. 

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm good. News says there is a mass shooter on the loose in my neck of the woods. Gonna have to keep my eyes peeled. $80,000 reward. Since my backyard is literally the woods, he could be creeping around. Couldn't believe it when I saw the news. These shooters are getting closer and closer to home for everybody. There is a mass search going on for him. 

Wow - that's messed up. Hope you stay safe man. If I were you, I'd start feeding the local wildlife, especially things like bears and wolves. Best security and they'll kill anything else besides you, your friends and family. I knew of a guy who used to live in Siberia who feed a family of tigers and he and his family has never been bothered by anyone. However, he did come across other dead predators like wolves, bears etc. within close proximity of his house.

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Maybe it's just me, but groping people together in an environment whare it's easy for someone hide and find tactically advantageous places to shoot from when they know that the person they're looking for is armed and willing to kill and/or injure en mass doesn't sound like that brilliant of an idea.

On 5/22/2023 at 8:24 PM, killamch89 said:

did they find the mass shooter as yet or is he still on the loose?

It is so sad that that's a normal daily question, instead of a rare unique one. When the Columbine incident happened, people were in shock and couldn't believe it. Now everyone's blasè about it. It's become as normal a question as asking what the weather forecast is.

Edited by The Blackangel

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It is so sad that that's a normal daily question, instead of a rare unique one. When the Columbine incident happened, people were in shock and couldn't believe it. Now everyone's blasè about it. It's  become as normal a question as asking what the weather forecast is.

Trust me, too many nutcases around with easy access to guns - both legally and illegally.

Not been the best of days. My better half's mother was admitted to hospital earlier, and it's not good. She's got very little time left. My partner got on a train to  to try and get there before she looses her chance to say goodbye. Suffice to say, she's pretty devastated.

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

Not been the best of days. My better half's mother was admitted to hospital earlier, and it's not good. She's got very little time left. My partner got on a train to  to try and get thier before she looses her chance to say goodbye. Suffice to say, she's pretty devastated.

That’s just terrible. Did she make it to see her mom yet? My heart goes out to your family. 

On 5/22/2023 at 8:24 PM, killamch89 said:

Hey everyone - how's it going? How was the weekend? Hey @Reality vs Adventure, did they find the mass shooter as yet or is he still on the loose?

They caught him alive about 15 miles on the opposite direction where I was. Idiot went to a house of someone he knew. Just one week after this one in Texas, there was another mass shooting at a mall in Texas. Fucking Texas schools now have Winnie the Pooh books to train kids in school shootings. They have the bear stick his head in honey and be still. What the serious fuck? 

10 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That’s just terrible. Did she make it to see her mom yet? My heart goes out to your family. 

She's in a hotel and is seeing her mother in the morning as far as I know. I'll be sure to pass on your condolences.