Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sprained my ankle so I'm not going anywhere this weekend. What about you guys?

Oof, sorry to hear man

4 hours ago, DC said:

How was everyone's week? Any big plans this weekend? I'll be hunkered down watching the NBA playoffs!

Team practice with Smash on Saturday, I go to the Smash League on Sunday, it's gonna be fun

On 4/30/2019 at 12:23 AM, DC said:

How's everyone doing?

Still dealing with my sprained ankle - I did some X-rays on my ankle and they said that the damage isn't serious so I've got to keep myself quiet for a couple of weeks. I'm also on pain medication which makes me super drowsy so I've extra sleepy. How you doing @DC?

I went to a rural area with my mother to visit some family and the internet and cellphone reception there sucked... I mean my mother could have warned me that I'd basically be without internet for 5 days since I hardly ever go there. I felt like how Dj Khaled felt when he couldn't go on Snapchat because he was lost at sea 😂. What's up with everyone?

I have to remod Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 because my little cousin I was babysitting got "curious" and deleted my entire mod directory. Some of those mods are going to be very hard to find especially since some mod authors deleted their mod. On top of that, he also deleted the work on my mod but I'm ok...*cries in the corner*.