Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It’s not as hot here as it is where you guys are, but it’s the humidity that makes it unbearable outside. It’s close to 100 and the humidity is over 90%. For someone like me it’s not possible for me to go out, and survive for long. I start passing out due to heat when it starts getting more than 75. My body just can’t take it. I do great in fall and winter. It’s just spring and summer that kill me.

Just going outside in the sun for 15 minutes makes me feel all dizzy like I'm going to faint.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Staying in bed. I caught something last night and spent the entire night awake puking my guts up.

Also it topped out at 110 with 92% humidity, so that kind of conditions would literally kill me. I can’t even check the mail in conditions like that.

Hope you get well soon - I personally always go for the ginger tea sweetened with honey when I feel some kind of cold/illness coming on and it usually does the trick.

Having a heart attack from the second quest on the original Legend Of Zelda. It's probably been 30 years since I've touched that quest and I can't remember a damn thing. I'm having to use Google and zeldadungeon.com just to have a fucking clue what the hell I'm doing. It's got me so fried that here in a few minutes I'm gonna get a better look at something else.

The back of my eyelids.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Having a heart attack from the second quest on the original Legend Of Zelda. It's probably been 30 years since I've touched that quest and I can't remember a damn thing. I'm having to use Google and zeldadungeon.com just to have a fucking clue what the hell I'm doing. It's got me so fried that here in a few minutes I'm gonna get a better look at something else.

The back of my eyelids.

You should give it a break and go do something else - Wouldn't want you to smash your TV 🤣

On 8/3/2019 at 11:28 AM, DC said:

What's going on everyone?

I'm currently dusting off my old modded Wii, the Wii & gamecube controllers are already falling apart, they work fine but I might as well get the best out of them before the whole console stops working.

I spent the day with my pets. Since cleaning my nail polish off my bird stopped attacking me, so I was able to play with her again. She’s a weird bird. Nail polish freaks her out and video games piss her off. 

Tomorrow I’m gonna spend some more time with my newest critter. My little hedgehog Pablo. I’m working with him slowly to get him to warm up to his new surroundings. He’s been letting me tickle his belly a bit and is getting more confident in exploring around the floor when I get him out. He’s such a cutie. I’m also most likely gonna play with my furbies (rats). At the moment there’s 4 dogs, 3 rats, 2 birds, and one hedgehog. I’m one camel away from being able to charge admission. But there’s a woman here in town that has a pet camel, so maybe I can just borrow hers.😋

I’m helping my niece get ready for her first day of college tomorrow. I just need to get some thumb drives to her. Other than that I’m doing a whole lot of nothing. I’m seeing my psychiatrist Tuesday morning to try to get something done about my trypophobia. It’s crippling and seriously derailing my entire life.