Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

One of my chihuahuas keeps trying to breed my pitbull. But most of the time he’s trying at the wrong end. He’s neutered and she’s spayed so he can try all he wants, but he’s not gonna have any success. The funniest thing is that she looks at me and I can see in her eyes that she’s wondering if biting his dick off would do anything since being neutered apparently didn’t.

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

One of my chihuahuas keeps trying to breed my pitbull. But most of the time he’s trying at the wrong end. He’s neutered and she’s spayed so he can try all he wants, but he’s not gonna have any success. The funniest thing is that she looks at me and I can see in her eyes that she’s wondering if biting his dick off would do anything since being neutered apparently didn’t.

My female dog doesn't like the humping at all either and I can hear her always fussing with the other two until they leave to go mate somewhere else.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:53 AM, The Blackangel said:

Got a new gaming PC yesterday and a mini fridge. So I have to set them up in my home office. Also I'm going to start going through the shit in my garage. I have a ton of boxes of junk out there, and need to see what (if anything) I want to keep.

How powerful is your gaming PC?