Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Contact whatever the hell it is that follows me every goddamn where I go. To tell it to piss off, and that I'm tired of its shit. All Hallows Eve is the time of year when the veil between realms is at its thinnest. So It will be easier to contact this fucking thing tonight.

Edited by The Blackangel

9 minutes ago, DC said:

Happy Thanksgiving @kingpotato and everyone else! What's everyone up to date? I'll be watching NFL football and enjoying a Thanksgiving dinner with family.

Same here , I'm watching football right now and we are going to drive to L.A. later in the afternoon to meet some family for a thanksgiving dinner as well.

Look, I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but there's few people right now to vent too at the moment and I'm trying to sort my head out.

I'm a pipefitter by trade. I served my apprenticeship in the same place I still work in with many of my former journeyman, one of whom just passed away.

This man was special to me. I learned a lot from him, but also connected with him because we shared a similar taste I music, something I think he was mostly starved of in the work place. That made working with him fun even with the worst of jobs. He wasn't old (under 50) and the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear.

I just find myself really sad. I've been off work with a very nasty flu for almost two months and haven't seen him for weeks, now I'll never see him again.

I appreciate you reading through this, I just wanted to let some of this loose.

Taking special care of one of my rats. He had surgery a week ago, and last night I saw that one of his surgery wounds had broken open and was infected again. So I’m gonna be taking him to the vet ASAP because it looks like he’s going to have to have another abscess surgically removed. He had 3 removed Monday.