Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Weak and fatigued. I don't have the virus. The weakness and fatigue is something I've been dealing with for years, due largely to muscular dystrophy. There's a few other factors in play on that, but it's nothing new. If I could stay in bed and sleep 24/7, then believe me, I would.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm picking up some batteries for my slingshot later on. Other than that, not much.

Is the slingshot powered by batteries or does it use batteries as ammo? Either way it's kinda weird.

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

22 degrees? Where are you, Antarctica? that's freezing! It's 81° here.

Are you referring to fahrenheit rather than celsius? 22° in fahrenheit is 69.8. Just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding as I posted in celsius.

Ok, I'm a dumbass. I should have known that immediately. I'm in the states and here we use the imperial system, not the metric system. We're one of only 3 countries on earth that still use that system. The other two are Myanmar and Liberia. When the hell we're gonna get with the program, I don't know. President Ford tried to switch us to metric in 1975, but it didn't work. Americans are basically assholes that don't welcome change.

Good evening from England. Today, was my day of work and I decided to go Fishing to unwind, down at our local seafront in the South. My only catch was a wrasse throughout the 4 hours I spent on the beach today. The weather in Dorset today was 24 degrees celsius and unfortunately, I forgot to put suncream on and as a result, became sunburnt on my legs, arms and neck! 

How is everyone doing tonight? 

Edited by Alexander.