Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

I'm kinda pissed off at the weather right now. I was so hyped up to see the planets last night, and got up at 3:30 in the morning to be outside to see them. The entire area of the fucking state was covered by clouds, effectively blocking the entire sky. For someone who absolutely loves astronomy, that's a heart breaker. It's something that's never going to happen again in my lifetime.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 3:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

Hoping to find a decent car or truck within my price range. Doesn't seem to be happening though.

Yeah I've been there.. For me , I've always had older vehicles and don't have many long distance miles...

12 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I will be watching the Fomula1 and will finally get round to play Ghost of Tsushima tomorrow. I'm also no longer furloughed from work and will be back at it on Monday. Yay.......

Glad to hear you're heading back to work. That must bring a lot of relief.

2 minutes ago, DC said:

Glad to hear you're heading back to work. That must bring a lot of relief.

Yeah, I hated having all this spare time at home to spend with the family, binge-watch stuff and play video games. Seriously though, you actually are right. I do like my job and even though I like being at home even I would go mad sooner or later.

On 8/15/2020 at 12:14 AM, thesaunderschild said:

I hope everybody on VGR is keeping themselves safe and happy during the pandemic! 😉

I hope you're staying safe too. I work as a retail assistant in a customer-facing environment. The best way to keep safe is by washing our hands, social distancing, sanitizing and a regular cleaning schedule. How has your day been? 

Edited by Alexander.