Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Work has been a drag since I came back back. Been shovelling moss and picking up rocks for the last three weeks because the new CEO of the company is visiting tomorrow. Hopefully after this visit us over that'll be the end of this nonsense.

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The last couple days have been pure hell. Nothing has gone right in any way, starting with having to put one of my rats down. Things have just completely gone downhill from there. If something doesn’t change soon I’m going to completely fucking lose it.

So sorry to hear that. I hope things pick up 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The last couple days have been pure hell. Nothing has gone right in any way, starting with having to put one of my rats down. Things have just completely gone downhill from there. If something doesn’t change soon I’m going to completely fucking lose it.

Everything will be fine, just remain happy and optimistic.

So far, Gamescom has been rather boring. Keep in mind though, this is only the first night. It will continue on until this Sunday. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHHhhQr7Ns

Business needs to pick up soon. They could just be saving the best games to show off last. Well, I hope so at least. Just bring on Resident Evil Village already. :P 

Yo sup guys! How are you all doing today? This morning, I’ve put on my fall jacket for my usual and most peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. I’ve put on the heating inside the house too today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning myself in tonight.

11 minutes ago, Naiwen said:

Hey sup all! How are you? Today as it’s way too cold and windy to go outside, just staying inside before rocking myself to sleep tonight 

It was quite warm here, but it's all about the luck of the draw. I am exhausted, though.