Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

2 hours ago, Naiwen said:

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone inside the house because it’s way too cold and wet to go outside before hitting the pillow tonight.

Went to school, did my homework, and now I'm playing some Rocket League.

Howdy sup there! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s quite warm outside today, feeling like 33C, a summer day, just enjoying my usual TV show indoors with the AC on before heading to bed tonight.

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session by phone and online. The afternoon, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading the sack tonight.

11 hours ago, Naiwen said:

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session by phone and online. The afternoon, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading the sack tonight.

Hi, Naiwen! I just had online classes, and I feel like playing some racing games and drink cola.

I don't think I mentioned this on the forum, but I was isolating waiting for a COVID-19 test. I had the test on Monday and I got the results. It was negative. So, life will now go on as is what qualifies as "normal" for now.

I am looking at treating myself to number of fancy new tools for work reasons, and they're annoyingly expensive. Useful, pretty much essential, but expensive.

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a freezing cold, really wet and completely dark and gloomy day again outside, feeling like 13C again today, just enjoying the movie “A Cinderella Story” on Netflix before falling asleep tonight.

Hey sup guys! How are ya all doing today? Today, since it’s an overcast, chilly and wet day outside, feeling like 17C today, just enjoying my usual TV show on YouTube premium before turning myself in tonight.