Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours therapy session by phone and online. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the pillow.

Hello everyone sup? How are you doing so far with your day? Today, because it’s an overcast, awfully cold, wet and gloomy day outside, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube before hitting the bed tonight.

Yo sup guys! How are you? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash and have trimmed my nails. The afternoon, still enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube because I haven’t finished it yesterday afternoon yet before hitting the sack tonight.

1 minute ago, Naiwen said:

Hi all sup! How are ye al doing today? Today, as it’s a dark, cd, gloomy and wet day outside, feeling like 12C, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 2” before heading to bed tonight.

Hi, how are you? Avatar 2 comes out in 2021. Did you mean the original Avatar, or a différent movie?

11 hours ago, Naiwen said:

Hi all sup! How are ye al doing today? Today, as it’s a dark, cd, gloomy and wet day outside, feeling like 12C, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 2” before heading to bed tonight.

I've read your posts here, but started to ignore them for one reason. Can you talk about something OTHER THAN GOING TO BED?

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've read your posts here, but started to ignore them for one reason. Can you talk about something OTHER THAN GOING TO BED?

Nop, I do what I want, if I can’t, then the forum is useless to me.