Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Black light bulbs are a pain to find anywhere other than Spencers around here, and they’re expensive as hell there.

I wish to hell Walmart sold them.

I used to have black lights every where and at one point I used a red light as my main light. I'm not light sensitive or anything, just liked it. Would a red light bulb hurt your eyes? 

12 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I used to have black lights every where and at one point I used a red light as my main light. I'm not light sensitive or anything, just liked it. Would a red light bulb hurt your eyes? 

Tried them. They strain my eyes, and they're a bit too bright. I worked in a darkroom a lot when I was a teenager as I was into photography, and the only safe light in there was red light. It hurt my eyes, and made things immensely harder to see when I came back out from the darkroom.

On 2/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, Alexander. said:

Hello everybody! I received my COVID-19 vaccine yesterday and today I sure felt rough but I'm thinking it's a sign that the immune system is reacting correctly. How is everybody else doing today?

I have heard discussions to start introducing it in a couple of months in my country but I'm doing great. On the other hand, there are some hilarious parodies of people taking the vaccine.

I have just begun to scratch the surface of Skyrim, and so far, it's a pretty good game. After seeing a lot of the posts here about different aspects of it, there are things I would have never in my wildest dreams thought would be in it. So it's a wild ride, from what I understand. But currently, I'm stuck to RDR2. I can't get off that damn game. It's my crack.

Get your minds out of the gutter you pervs.

On 3/7/2021 at 11:40 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Just got Skyrim. Once I finish Witcher 3, I'm gonna be in need of another epic fantasy. Ahhh, my body can age, but I'm sure glad I found something that keeps me happy. If we all did that, I don't see how there will ever be another war. 

Good to know you'll soon be getting into the Elder Scrolls world. Trust me, after you've completed it you'll probably try Obilvion and others as well.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Who would have fucking guessed? I'm thinking he knew that, but people were starting to notice his "milking" attempts.

lol