Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Knowledge is the single most important thing a person can possess. And obtaining an education is the path to that knowledge. As long as your education comes to you unbiased, and you receive it unbiased.

There is nothing more valuable than knowledge. It is what guides the few forward while the many are going back.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:12 PM, The Blackangel said:

Knowledge is the single most important thing a person can possess. And obtaining an education is the path to that knowledge. As long as your education comes to you unbiased, and you receive it unbiased.

There is nothing more valuable than knowledge. It is what guides the few forward while the many are going back.

You know the world is messed up when stupidity is valued far more than making logical, rational decisions. They praise you for using gorilla glue on your bodies instead of calling you a dumbass.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Damnit, what moronic challenge did I miss this time?

No. I was just referring to the fact that the lady who put gorilla glue in her hair was being called a queen and anyone that criticized her was viewed as racist on Twitter instead of people call her what she is - a dumbass.

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I met a kid at a concert one time about 20 years ago who used Elmers glue to put his hair into a bunch of short spikes. I never would have thought of that method, but then again, I care about my hair.

The difference is Elmer's glue isn't anywhere as strong as gorilla glue nor is it permanent like gorilla glue. Gorilla glue has the ability to cause gastrointestinal damage, respiratory failure among a whole host of other serious side effects. Elmer's glue at most is a bit irritating to the skin and hair. Nonetheless, I wouldn't use glue to do that either.

I know Gorilla Glue is meant to never let go, and is highly toxic. It's a permanent adhesive that is designed to withstand everything. So anyone who is enough of an idiot to intentionally introduce it to their body deserves all the repercussions and forced sterilization. Granted, I've gotten the shit on my fingers accidentally before. After having to wait for the solvent to kick in to neutralize it, I realized that rubber gloves were a good idea. Haven't had a problem since.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, The Blackangel said:

I know Gorilla Glue is meant to never let go, and is highly toxic. It's a permanent adhesive that is designed to withstand everything. So anyone who is enough of an idiot to intentionally introduce it to their body deserves all the repercussions and forced sterilization. Granted, I've gotten the shit on my fingers accidentally before. After having to wait for the solvent to kick in to neutralize it, I realized that rubber gloves were a good idea. Haven't had a problem since.

Accidentally is one thing - it can happen during home projects but to purposely put it on yourself, you'd need to be a completely different level of stupid which that woman was and the guy who followed her. If it were me, I'd glue those two idiots together.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:23 AM, The Blackangel said:

I wonder how many people have glued their nostrils shut from trying to get high off of it.

That's a hospital visit I want to be in on. Hopefully I would be the first person on Reddit with the story.

Unlikely - I've seen some truly amazing stories on Reddit. I've read some with people stuffing their noses with wax trying to remove the hairs from their nostrils and they got stuck. How they panicked and how much pain they were in - I just wondered why they never bothered with a nose hair trimmer - I mean when properly maintained, they're easy to use and possibly the safest way to remove them.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, killamch89 said:

Unlikely - I've seen some truly amazing stories on Reddit. I've read some with people stuffing their noses with wax trying to remove the hairs from their nostrils and they got stuck. How they panicked and how much pain they were in - I just wondered why they never bothered with a nose hair trimmer - I mean when properly maintained, they're easy to use and possibly the safest way to remove them.

I was meaning the story of the particular individual.