Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

Not well due to some kind of open wound in my right arm pit that looks like a vagina. Dermatology doesn't know what the hell to make of it, so they're sending me to the surgery clinic this coming week. Maybe they can tell me something. It smells like rotting flesh, and is leaking some kind of fluid. I can't wear anything cute, because I have to keep it hidden.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Not well due to some kind of open wound in my right arm pit that looks like a vagina. Dermatology doesn't know what the hell to make of it, so they're sending me to the surgery clinic this coming week. Maybe they can tell me something. It smells like rotting flesh, and is leaking some kind of fluid. I can't wear anything cute, because I have to keep it hidden.

Sorry to hear about that - hopefully the surgery clinic goes well.

11 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Damn, I hope it's just a summer bug. Meantime, isolate yourself from family. 

I may have dismissed it as a summer bug or something, but two of my colleagues tested positive during the week, so it's best be safe. But oh no, I guess I'll just have to sit on my ass and play video games for next few days instead of going to work!

sacasticsucks.gif.0afc8f46e9280a1263070d8ddf258777.gif

Edited by Shagger

On 6/26/2021 at 11:33 AM, The Blackangel said:

Oh the horror! Oh the horror!

But whatever the result is, make sure your son is safe. Maybe he should stay with his grandparents the next few days until you know?

That makes a lot of sense - you don't want to pass on anything dangerous to the ones closest to you.

On 6/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, Shagger said:

Well, I've been sick as dog the last day or so with some worryingly suspect symptoms, so I've arranged a COVID test. Hopefully all will be well. 

How long before you get back the results of your Covid test?