Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

Well, I got the results and unfortunately it was positive. So that's me isolating for an additional week (10 days after becoming symptomatic). Try not to worry anyone, all is fine. We followed procedure.

That's rough- recover soon. If you start craving brains........make sure you got some ketchup

On 6/29/2021 at 5:49 AM, Shagger said:

Well, I got the results and unfortunately it was positive. So that's me isolating for an additional week (10 days after becoming symptomatic). Try not to worry anyone, all is fine. We followed procedure.

Damn, that sucks. At least you caught it early so that you can make a quick recovery but you'll probably feel sluggish for some time. My mom also got it and she said she felt really sluggish after recovery and it was some months before she regained her vitality.

Yesterday, I got my second dose of the pfizer COVID vaccine. I had my fist dose little under two months ago. Back then, I ended up taking time of work because of flu-like symptoms, light headedness and pains in my arm. It was 2-3 weeks later that I actually caught COVID itself and was, thusly, in isolation. Truthfully, I didn't feel as ill then as I did with my reaction to the vaccine, but that's just my bad luck, and my spout with COVID could perhaps have been a lot worse it I didn't get that vaccine. Fast forward to this morning, and holy shit, it was even worse than last time. I could barley even move my arm, was dizzy and disorientated shivering like a cold cartoon.

1723689036_giphy(2).gif.a6a27eaed96ddd323594270582d3330f.gif

It's gotten slightly better as the day has gone on, but I can honestly say there is no point in the last 16 hours where I felt better than I did with COVID, not even close. At least in my experience, the cure has literally been worse than the disease. Do I regret it though? Not for a second.  I personally know nobody who has had it worse when it comes to side effects to the CODID vaccine than myself and I still stand firm of the side to get vaccinated. I'll still stand by that everyone should get vaccinated. It's the right thing to do for yourself, your loved ones and the world as a whole in these difficult times. I just hope this wears of quickly.

Stay safe, everyone.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Yesterday, I got my second dose of the pfizer COVID vaccine. I had my fist dose little under two months ago. Back then, I ended up taking time of work because of flu-like symptoms, light headedness and pains in my arm. It was 2-3 weeks later that I actually caught COVID itself and was, thusly, in isolation. Truthfully, I didn't feel as ill then as I did with my reaction to the vaccine, but that's just my bad luck, and my spout with COVID could perhaps have been a lot worse it I didn't get that vaccine. Fast forward to this morning, and holy shit, it was even worse than last time. I could barley even move my arm, was dizzy and disorientated shivering like a cold cartoon.

1723689036_giphy(2).gif.a6a27eaed96ddd323594270582d3330f.gif

It's gotten slightly better as the day has gone on, but I can honestly say there is no point in the last 16 hours where I felt better than I did with COVID, not even close. At least in my experience, the cure has literally been worse than the disease. Do I regret it though? Not for a second.  I personally know nobody who has had it worse when it comes to side effects to the CODID vaccine than myself and I still stand firm of the side to get vaccinated. I'll still stand by that everyone should get vaccinated. It's the right thing to do for yourself, your loved ones and the world as a whole in these difficult times. I just hope this wears of quickly.

Stay safe, everyone.

I have heard of more reactions to the Pfizer brand. The two with the least side effects are the Moderna or J&J. Get what you can get though because no matter, it can save your life. But that sounds rough to go through. 

I got the Pfizer vaccine because it has a higher success rate at just over 95%. The first one went fine with no side effects. The second however, HOLY SHIT. I couldn't use my arm for days afterward. It hurt so bad that I almost couldn't sleep. I had to give up all video games for almost 2 weeks because my arm hurt so bad, that even trying to use my Switch was a lost cause. I don't know how easy it is to get high or overdose on OTC painkillers, but I'm willing to bet that I was 1-2 pills away from finding out.

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What on Earth? Cold front in August in Texas. It was summer...then in a matter of minutes the wind came and the temp dropped to the 70's. I've got my door open, windows open. 

It sounds like some kind of major storm is coming your way. Either that or one hell of a cold front just swept through.

I finally collected every single item the US version of Castlevania SOTN has to offer on the Playstation copy. The Sega Saturn has several items that the Playstation version doesn't, but I have neither a Saturn, nor the disc. But anyway, I got every single last item. You name it, I got it. I know I have them all, because every slot for an item is taken. There are no open slots left. The cursor won't go to anything.

I'm proud of myself at this point. That duplicator really helps.