Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 9/18/2019 at 4:37 AM, kingpotato said:

For me this past weekend was Independence day for us in Mexico, so as a good patriot I got wasted with my friends. 😆

Mexican to the core! 🤣 Most of the Mexicans that I know get wasted at every opportunity possible. I have a Mexican friend living in my country that has wracked up 3 DUIs. He's lucky that the justice system here is so bloody incompetent because he'd be in jail for a couple of years.

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Mexican to the core! 🤣 Most of the Mexicans that I know get wasted at every opportunity possible. I have a Mexican friend living in my country that has wracked up 3 DUIs. He's lucky that the justice system here is so bloody incompetent because he'd be in jail for a couple of years.

Same thing here in Mexico dude, there is no such thing as a DUI, just an infraction or a night in jail no more than that if its just drunk driving.

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Same thing here in Mexico dude, there is no such thing as a DUI, just an infraction or a night in jail no more than that if its just drunk driving.

They might as well have done the same thing our country because you hardly get any significant jail time for drunk driving.

At the moment I don't know what's up, what's down, what's left, or what's right. I laid in bed awake all night. I never went to sleep at all. I'm on Ambien, and when I need it I take a melatonin, but nothing worked. I'm also on a few other meds that I have to take at bedtime because they have a sedative side effect. But I still have the occasional bout of insomnia. It also didn't help that one of my chihuahuas kept kicking me last night.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:28 PM, DC said:

Sup guys?

Nothing much - just got one of my dogs back from the vet after he became very ill last week. The minute I got to the vet and was talking to the lady at the front desk, my dog started barking a lot and when they released him he jumped right into my arms. He's 90 lbs by the way....