Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

I'm the opposite. I Start playing so many games but finish so few. it is probably that I have a hard time playing more than one game at a time and I will always go back to dota and interrupt the flow I had with the game I was playing in between dota. So when I get bored again I start to play a new game instead of finishing the ones I was halfway through.

36 minutes ago, Empire said:

I'm the opposite. I Start playing so many games but finish so few. it is probably that I have a hard time playing more than one game at a time and I will always go back to dota and interrupt the flow I had with the game I was playing in between dota. So when I get bored again I start to play a new game instead of finishing the ones I was halfway through.

Maybe, you don't feel the need for a sense of accomplishment with completing a particular game before jumping into a new one. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:52 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've been playing video games for a long time now, I wouldn't say I'll simply enter into any game and start smoothly without issues if struggling first time. I'll surely struggle first time if the game isn't familiar to me. 

Exactly - it's actually a new game for a good reason. It's not something that you're already used to, so it's bound to offer up some of challenges. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If I watch the trailer of any new game without having an experience before around it, I'll simply thrive better understanding the basics to play it when it is on my reach. 

I don't really know or think it the new game trailer is going to be good enough in teaching you how to get around playing the game. I think a playthrough would be more effective. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know or think it the new game trailer is going to be good enough in teaching you how to get around playing the game. I think a playthrough would be more effective. 

Most of the video games I'm playing today, I learned myself, I never went to someone or an expert in that particular game to learn how to play perfectly. I do things on my own way, even if it's learning on the hard way I don't care. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the video games I'm playing today, I learned myself, I never went to someone or an expert in that particular game to learn how to play perfectly. I do things on my own way, even if it's learning on the hard way I don't care. 

There are so many people who are actually just like that as well. They don't like any kind of spoilers when it comes to a new game they are playing or yet to play. 

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many people who are actually just like that as well. They don't like any kind of spoilers when it comes to a new game they are playing or yet to play. 

Yes, some persons are like that, they simply wants to learn on their own, push themselves high to learn it better. 

At the moment I'm keeping cool learning on my own since I don't move out all the time to meet other gamers in the public arena, it wouldn't be easy to learn from them, because I'm staying indoors. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, some persons are like that, they simply wants to learn on their own, push themselves high to learn it better. 

At the moment I'm keeping cool learning on my own since I don't move out all the time to meet other gamers in the public arena, it wouldn't be easy to learn from them, because I'm staying indoors. 

It's alright. I know a guy in the community that doesn't want to have any spoilers on Skyrim till he's ready to play himself. I hope all is well with you for being all in doors? 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's alright. I know a guy in the community that doesn't want to have any spoilers on Skyrim till he's ready to play himself. I hope all is well with you for being all in doors? 

Yes, all is well at the meantime, I'm indoors not all the time, but since covid19 is still around, i just prefer staying in the room and learning something than moving out like that, at the end grabbing nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, all is well at the meantime, I'm indoors not all the time, but since covid19 is still around, i just prefer staying in the room and learning something than moving out like that, at the end grabbing nothing. 

Yeah - it's actually what I was thinking that would be the main reason for you being in doors with Covid19 still ravaging. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what I was thinking that would be the main reason for you being in doors with Covid19 still ravaging. 

Yes, since covid19 is still perturbing it's better to be mostly indoors this days than being in outdoor, at least my game is in the house, meaning I can battle it hard staying indoors and enjoying myself lol. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, since covid19 is still perturbing it's better to be mostly indoors this days than being in outdoor, at least my game is in the house, meaning I can battle it hard staying indoors and enjoying myself lol. 

Prevention is better than cure is the word for me. In as much as there is a vaccine now, it's better not to have yourself exposed if you can help it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Prevention is better than cure is the word for me. In as much as there is a vaccine now, it's better not to have yourself exposed if you can help it. 

Sure, prevention will always be better than cure because one doesn't have to go through suffering when it comes to preventing the illness or disease from passing in.