Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, prevention will always be better than cure because one doesn't have to go through suffering when it comes to preventing the illness or disease from passing in. 

Exactly - I know at least 5 people who died from the virus, so it's very real even with the vaccines available, it still kills. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I know at least 5 people who died from the virus, so it's very real even with the vaccines available, it still kills. 

It's a pity to have endured where five people you know died with the disease of covid19 which has cleared majority of people too, worldwide going down to death unexpectedly, that's why I am indoors going out when necessary. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's a pity to have endured where five people you know died with the disease of covid19 which has cleared majority of people too, worldwide going down to death unexpectedly, that's why I am indoors going out when necessary. 

Alright - that's a good strategy that you are making use of in order to preserve your life because death doesn't give a second chance at all. At least, you have all manner of games to keep you busy indoors. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright - that's a good strategy that you are making use of in order to preserve your life because death doesn't give a second chance at all. At least, you have all manner of games to keep you busy indoors. 

Yes, life is just once their is no duplicate to it. That's why we ought to be very careful in life and never to make wrong movement. 

I have some good games I'm using to pass my indoor life at the moment, which is a tremendous one indeed. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

My dad died from it as well and a family friend. It's a real sad state of affairs and it's only going to get worse before we see any improvement.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At this time, the third wave is about to come. So we must remain indoors for sometime. The best way to pass the time now is to play games. Just keep on collecting your favourite ones, and complete them as fast as possible. 😆

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, life is just once their is no duplicate to it. That's why we ought to be very careful in life and never to make wrong movement. 

I have some good games I'm using to pass my indoor life at the moment, which is a tremendous one indeed. 

Alright my friend, try as much as possible to stay safe because it's what's most important. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My dad died from it as well and a family friend. It's a real sad state of affairs and it's only going to get worse before we see any improvement.

It's really a shame that you lost your Dad to the virus, thousands of people lost their loved one's already. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

At this time, the third wave is about to come. So we must remain indoors for sometime. The best way to pass the time now is to play games. Just keep on collecting your favourite ones, and complete them as fast as possible. 😆

Yes, I am reallying enjoying it too, since I'm playing games, not going to school, cos I've graduated from high school, staying indoors to play games and earn extra bucks online till covid19 settles down. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a very very sad story you just told me now. Accept my condolences dear, that's one of the natural disasters of life we pray against. Covid19 have really wrecked havoc around humans, and no signs of reducing, things aren't getting better. 

a full of surprises experience i'd say, this happened to me recently when i started to play snowrunner, i felt surprised and shocked many times after watching some videos about it in youtube, it's crazy how i didn't know lot of things as a beginner and also how tough the game was for me

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

The recent game I am playing is 'The Witcher 2, which is a fantasy action game, I am not a big fan of mission games, soccer have taking me time alot. I'm simply learning the game on my own gradually, I believe with time i will master it. 

Initially it will take some time. But it's not that tough to learn controls. Most of the games have similar controls, specially action games. In PC games, the left click is for firing, right click is for zoom in etc. The controls are more or less the same.

Only thing that we need to master is the pace of the game. Some games are slow and contains too much of story, and some are fast paced, Killing and going to next mission. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The recent game I am playing is 'The Witcher 2, which is a fantasy action game, I am not a big fan of mission games, soccer have taking me time alot. I'm simply learning the game on my own gradually, I believe with time i will master it. 

It does have somewhat of a learning curve so it'll take some time to be good at it but once you have  that down, you'll love it.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It does have somewhat of a learning curve so it'll take some time to be good at it but once you have  that down, you'll love it.

Good, I'll be taking it gradually without struggling hard to learn it quicker, I am enjoying it bit by bit at least the background and the picture of the characters is impressive.