Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - As much as it's a video game that isn't familiar to you but once you get some time / hours into it, you will definitely pick up. 

Yeah, that's why in life, anything you put your mind into with hard work and consistency, surely you'll get to the finishing point. I'll keep on trying my hands on the game until I'm very comfortable playing. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When we focus on the new game we never experienced before, we can still get going due to our experience in video games. 

Yeah - There is always a possibility of a relationship existing between previous games one have played with the new one's he's getting into, so adapting will be very easy. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is always a possibility of a relationship existing between previous games one have played with the new one's he's getting into, so adapting will be very easy. 

Sure their is always a difference maker, at the starting it is a bit strange but as time goes on with consistency we adjust to understanding the game. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Their are similar games like that, if you've played more of the action games you'll come to understand some are sharing same relationship which makes their controls, gameplay similar too. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are similar games like that, if you've played more of the action games you'll come to understand some are sharing same relationship which makes their controls, gameplay similar too. 

Yeah - That's very correct because I have played more than enough already to know that there is a similar play tactics in all these games. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's very correct because I have played more than enough already to know that there is a similar play tactics in all these games. 

Yes, I understand that some game devs took inspiration from other publishers own and built their own game making the genre, plot, and game-play looking similar. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I understand that some game devs took inspiration from other publishers own and built their own game making the genre, plot, and game-play looking similar. 

Yeah - they even copy themselves from time to time and make a few changes to their games in order to have it looking different. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they even copy themselves from time to time and make a few changes to their games in order to have it looking different. 

Yes, they make changes time to time that's why their are remastered versions and new editions. They'll simply use such time to make their own game different somehow. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That will just keep me like a newbie, I'll have to work my way up in order to master the game just like an expert in my favourite games. When I can't master it quickly, I simply turn my attention learning from the game expert. 

As a newbie, you will lack the skills to push the game with lot of pace in progression. It takes time before they get use to it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

As a newbie, you will lack the skills to push the game with lot of pace in progression. It takes time before they get use to it. 

Yes, that's why I learn from the scratch  through the help of the game master by watching from the corner and looking closely to the controls. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's why I learn from the scratch  through the help of the game master by watching from the corner and looking closely to the controls. 

Yeah - it takes a while to master a game that you never played. It's a different thing when you start to replay a game that you already completed before.