Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

On 10/20/2021 at 8:45 AM, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who will be in a rush to complete any game they purchased and join another game. It's more like an achievement for them on how fast they completed a game. 

Yes, it's more like an achievement to them. They are simply in competition to find out who is racking up more levels faster than their own fellow gamers either online or offline. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's more like an achievement to them. They are simply in competition to find out who is racking up more levels faster than their own fellow gamers either online or offline. 

It's actually fun in a way when you look at the number of games that you have completed over a short period of time and you pat yourself at the back and say, I have done well. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually fun in a way when you look at the number of games that you have completed over a short period of time and you pat yourself at the back and say, I have done well. 

You're true dearie. When you've gone far racking up levels in the game, you'll surely take a stop to say 'hmm, you've come a long way playing this game. That's one of the good spirit in gaming. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people are really creative with their use of imagery words that makes things easier to understand even by a layman. 

I actually read Mass Communication, it's pretty why it's that way too easy for me to coin up imaginative words for my expression. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually read Mass Communication, it's pretty why it's that way too easy for me to coin up imaginative words for my expression. 

Wow, that's nice. Initially, I used to see that course as mostly female exclusive but had to change that view looking at prominent men that's are in the media industry like CNN, BBC, SKY NEWS etc. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bloodborne is another very difficult game to get into on any levels. The way you get run over is very quick if you are not well prepared for it. 

I've heard severally about this video game, their was a time I tried installing it via my PC, but couldn't because it's whole lot of mobile data for me. How is your experience so far playing blood-borne? 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard severally about this video game, their was a time I tried installing it via my PC, but couldn't because it's whole lot of mobile data for me. How is your experience so far playing blood-borne? 

Do you mean playing Bloodborne on mobile by spending your mobile data on it? The game isn't available on mobile. 

On 10/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, Boblee said:

Bloodborne is another very difficult game to get into on any levels. The way you get run over is very quick if you are not well prepared for it. 

Seriously, I would rate the game Bloodborne to fall in at least top 5 most difficult games that I have ever played till date. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Do you mean playing Bloodborne on mobile by spending your mobile data on it? The game isn't available on mobile. 

I mean trying to download it via my windows PC. I wanted to install it from the store, but due to its high download data I cut it off. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I mean trying to download it via my windows PC. I wanted to install it from the store, but due to its high download data I cut it off. 

Yeah - some people have issues with downloading games because of the high volume of the game file size and its why they prefer the CDs. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - some people have issues with downloading games because of the high volume of the game file size and its why they prefer the CDs. 

And I again, you might download and when it nears completion it will just corrupt unexpectedly, which is loss for us, cos we'll start over again. I just prefer buying at the moment via my PS4, at least with $12 I can buy some fairly used CDs or old CDs.