Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather watch a terrible movie with your partner or a great movie alone?

Bad movie nights are actually fun. You find movies that are just terrible, and curl up to watch them with a bowl of popcorn under a blanket. They're usually B movies or creature features. It's fun to narrate them as the movie plays.

Like when King Kong is smashing a tree into Godzilla's face: "Eat your veggies!"

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Bad movie nights are actually fun. You find movies that are just terrible, and curl up to watch them with a bowl of popcorn under a blanket. They're usually B movies or creature features. It's fun to narrate them as the movie plays.

Like when King Kong is smashing a tree into Godzilla's face: "Eat your veggies!"

THe only bad movies I like are kung fu movies with the terrible english voiceovers and horrific lip synch. I don't know why but I can't stop laughing.

13 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

This is a hard one. Spending time with my spouse is always rewarding, however, we want to enjoy the movie as well. I'll pick a good movie alone. That is, unless my husband & I can talk, read while "watching" the terrible movie lol

If it's a bad Kung Fu movie, I'd definitely enjoy it because the terrible lip synching alone would make laugh nonstop.

I rather watch an great movie alone, Wait, I do that anyway 😛 I do not have a partner and whatnot anyway and I watch and game alone 😜 

At least you can hear and watch and relaxe without someone making noise and just weired things.