Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather live your life as an adventure or do the same thing every single day?

I prefer routines, a set schedule myself. Have to know though that even a routine can have its set of adventure. Example, I take walks daily, that's routine. However, depending on where I go, I see different things. I may catch sight of a nest I didn't see in the last walk. This is also walking on our wooded acreage where I'm always finding new things but the same can be said walking in the city or suburbs.

Adventure sounds pretty good to me. Doing the same thing, ever single day would just be awful especially if it's for the rest of your life.

I'm already dreading the idea of having to do a 9-5 for the rest of my life so an adventure would be great.

On 11/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, Darth said:

Adventure sounds pretty good to me. Doing the same thing, ever single day would just be awful especially if it's for the rest of your life.

I'm already dreading the idea of having to do a 9-5 for the rest of my life so an adventure would be great.

Agreed - exchanging time for money is definitely not my idea of a good time either.

Adventures don't always play out as we like. I mean, a war is an adventure, but many come back massively wounded or dead.  It's also an adventure to travel on an icy road.

Well, a life that is a mix of adventure and being normal would-be O.K., I think.  I have a pretty happy existence without adventure all the time.

You eat in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. Don't you get bored eating 3-4 times in a day, and every day? Your life can still be adventures doing the same task every day. I is all but perspective.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:15 AM, killamch89 said:

I hate routines especially when it doesn't really serve any purpose. I'm always up for living life as an adventure and changing it up. Do you agree with my choice?

If there is no variety in what I do, I tend to get bored to my skull 💀 very quickly. Like desk officers, I wonder how they cope with their jobs? 

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

I like to experience new things atleast, so sticking to a  particular routine day-in-day-out wouldn't be the best option for me. So I would prefer to have adventures and explore.

It's what our ancestors used to do - it's the modern lifestyle that has made most people choose a routine way of life.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It's what our ancestors used to do - it's the modern lifestyle that has made most people choose a routine way of life.

Modern is just a word and modern of today could be the outdated of tommorow, I am just an Individual with good reasoning and enjoys to live my life as best as I could, popular opinions doesn't compel me any bit if it doesn't sound reasonable.