Register Now
killamch89

How would you prefer to end a long and hectic day?

I like to unwind with a Variety puzzle book if it’s summertime or my Jigsaw puzzle in the wintertime. Sitting with my furbabies, petting them is quite relaxing & if I’ve been gone all day, they would have missed me so it’s a win-win situation.

On 11/8/2021 at 7:08 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I like to unwind with a Variety puzzle book if it’s summertime or my Jigsaw puzzle in the wintertime. Sitting with my furbabies, petting them is quite relaxing & if I’ve been gone all day, they would have missed me so it’s a win-win situation.

Have you ever done sudoku? 
-- 

I like to unwind by listening to classical music or reading. 

On 2/25/2022 at 2:23 AM, Altair said:

Have you ever done sudoku? 
-- 

I like to unwind by listening to classical music or reading. 

Yes, I've done Sudoku. However, I need to do the Easy ones lol My husband loves the more Challenging puzzles. I know there is strategy involved but I haven't quite figured that one out. Do you like it? Do you find you have a strategy? Which ones do you like to do?

I used to read more years ago. Now, I just do my puzzle books. Who is your favorite author?

On 9/13/2021 at 4:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Personally, I just go to bed early - Honestly, I think my age is finally starting to catch up with me. How would you prefer to end a long and hectic day?

Going for a swim is definitely going to do me a lot good. It's one of the best ways for me to calm myself down. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Going for a swim is definitely going to do me a lot good. It's one of the best ways for me to calm myself down. 

What if, you came back in the night, will you have such kind of time to go at that late hour? 

10 hours ago, Jayson said:

Even though this seems to stop sleep, there's nothing like a strong cup of coffee.   That's very rewarding.  Anyway, I don't think it messes with the sleep of someone who is truly tired.

I have a very strong headache now and taking a coffee isn't going to do me any good because I really need to sleep well.