Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have not played that kind of game in a long while till I saw that trailer, I rushed and got the game as quickly as possible. 

I'm yet to get the game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but it's seriously under a huge consideration for me to do so by next year unless something better than it comes up. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm yet to get the game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe but it's seriously under a huge consideration for me to do so by next year unless something better than it comes up. 

You can take a recommendation, it's something that I can very easily recommend for you to get and play. It's not like the old Mario games, you will definitely enjoy it. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:13 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe better video games will come up by next year, and we'll come to enjoy the high spirit of playing new video games with improved gameplay which isn't all that buggy. 

Just like I'm looking forward to when they will make Elden Ring. I can't wait to see what the gameplay would be like. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is all you need to know about the game Elden Ring. I don't think it's out yet. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elden_Ring

I went through the link, to be candid, the game isn't out, because it's written boldly there as 'upcoming. And another disappointment to me is that, the game won't be a compatible one for PS3. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I went through the link, to be candid, the game isn't out, because it's written boldly there as 'upcoming. And another disappointment to me is that, the game won't be a compatible one for PS3. 

I highly doubt that it would be available on Playstation 3 because it's a 2022 game. At least, it should manage to play on PS4 and PS5. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's something I would have done for him but thanks for doing it for me. Let me add the trailer to it too. 

The trailer looks better than what I have pictured it like. I think that I'm going to be getting the game once it's launched. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer looks better than what I have pictured it like. I think that I'm going to be getting the game once it's launched. 

Yeah, it sure did looked very good and interesting. I have been thinking to pit the game up to one it looks similar to that I have played in the past. I'm still thinking about it though.