Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

3 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

This year has been pretty dry.  Tales of Arise Just Released, Far Cry 6 is around the corner... Is there anything else?

I agree - RE Village was quite good as well - I'd say solid but that's it. Far Cry 6 does look pretty good, I'm not going to lie.

Pretty awful year so far. There are no clear winners. RE8 might be ok, if you like that type of game, I personally hated RE7, so I'm not going to buy RE8 until it becomes cheaper than $10.  Deathloop sounds overhyped, reviewers giving it extraordinary praise, to me it just looks like Dishonored with an additional annoying mechanic tacked on. Currently on the fence between wait for sale and never touch.

Hate to say it, but so far it looks like FarCry6 might be the best candidate for GOTY which is more of a condemnation of the year than praise for FC6.

Edited by m76

Tales of Arise, Life is Strange: True Colours, Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Deathloop are all big hitters that have either just come out or coming very soon. With what has been a less than spectacular year, it's still very open.

Edited by Shagger

On 9/23/2021 at 12:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played horrizon forbidden, far cry 6, deadloop, FIFA 21 etc. This are options  I can simply remember at the moment which I've experienced this year. 

What?  Of those 4 titles Horizon Forbidden (West) and Far Cry 6 aren't out yet, FIFA 21 was last year and Deathloop was released less than a fortnight ago.

Most people working a normal working schedule would have to spend 2-3 hours most days from release to have completed Deathloop by now.  That's certainly possible but I don't think I've seen you talk about it once in between all the posts after post about FIFA, so I find it unlikely that's what you've been doing.

I'm gonna be frank, I think you've just exposed your ignorance here.  I think the only up and coming game you really care about is FIFA 22 and if it is that's fine, you do you.  What you just did here was haphazardly list some other games that people were talking about to legitimise your point.  If I am wrong and have played Deathloop I apologize but I'm definitely not wrong about the others.

You don't need to try and justify yourself.  I know I and many others here give FIFA a hard time but it's nothing against you.  I want yours and the millions of other FIFA experience to be better without the predatory monetisation.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Far cry 6, battle field, Motor GP, needs for speech, FIFA 21, GTA 5 etc. Their are numerous but this are the options I've played since the year turnover. 

Hitman 3, Monster Hunt, Resident Evil Village, Mass Effect Legendary Edition are all up there in best games of 2021. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Far cry 6, battle field, Motor GP, needs for speech, FIFA 21, GTA 5 etc. Their are numerous but this are the options I've played since the year turnover. 

OK, this is getting beyond a joke!

Far cry 6

Not out.

battle field

It's Battlefield and which one?

Motor GP

Doesn't exist, unless your talking about MotoGP based on the motorcycle championship of the same name.

needs for speech

It's Need for Speed and again, which is one?

FIFA 21

Last year.

Far cry 6

Not out.

GTA 5

I'm convinced, these are a bunch of EA employees and/or people who don't have a clue!

Edited by Crazycrab

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Hitman 3, Monster Hunt, Resident Evil Village, Mass Effect Legendary Edition are all up there in best games of 2021. 

I've played resident evil 2, I don't know much about the village kind of resident evil. I've heard about league of legends, but I never really played it before. I need a clear explanation about how league of legends is all about. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've played resident evil 2, I don't know much about the village kind of resident evil. I've heard about league of legends, but I never really played it before. I need a clear explanation about how league of legends is all about. 

This is a full game walkthrough of Resident Evil Village. You can easily get to know more about the game with it. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

League of Legends is a free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game developed and published by Riot games in 2009. The links should tell you what you need to know.

19 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm convinced, these are a bunch of EA employees and/or people who don't have a clue!

There is nothing wrong with people coming onto a gaming forum wanting to learn. It may seen like common knowledge to you, but that may not be true of everyone. Be nice.

Edited by Shagger