Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

13 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

OK, this is getting beyond a joke!

Not out.

It's Battlefield and which one?

Doesn't exist, unless your talking about MotoGP based on the motorcycle championship of the same name.

It's Need for Speed and again, which is one?

Last year.

Not out.

I'm convinced, these are a bunch of EA employees and/or people who don't have a clue!

So - you can't teach one who doesn't have a clue when questions are asked? He may be a fan of EA games but it doesn't give you the right mock him where he's trying to learn. 

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

League of Legends is a free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game developed and published by Riot games in 2009. the links should tell you what you need to know.

Thanks alot Mod for coming to my side asap to teach me what I need to know about league of legends. I saw there, where it is said, the game only run on iOS and Mac devices. Have you test run which other devices or console it is available on?

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot Mod for coming to my side asap to teach me what I need to know about league of legends. I saw there, where it is said, the game only run on iOS and Mac devices. Have you test run which other devices or console it is available on?

The game is available on PC's and consoles as well.

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

For the fact that you completely ignore the banter directed at you is something that I find very attractive. It shows how mature and big you are. Good job. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that you completely ignore the banter directed at you is something that I find very attractive. It shows how mature and big you are. Good job. 

You're welcome dear, most of the game I refered was shown on the internet I didn't have much clue about them, I watched only on YouTube especially far cry 6, which I know it's not yet released. It will be released on the 7th of next month. 

Most of the games I suggested like MotoGP, FIFA 21, battlefield etc, are real but he condemned it, like I'm a total newbie. I didn't comment cos I know how to handle toxic comments like that. Everyone is here, to share experience, no one knows it all. I am happy you did acknowledged the fact that everyone is learning from one another, @Shaggeris a wonderful Mod too, that understands, he knows I'm new here and I'm learning. Not all video games I know, I do make researches too, to stay updated, and continue learning and improving in my gaming experience. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome dear, most of the game I refered was shown on the internet I didn't have much clue about them, I watched only on YouTube especially far cry 6, which I know it's not yet released. It will be released on the 7th of next month. 

Most of the games I suggested like MotoGP, FIFA 21, battlefield etc, are real but he condemned it, like I'm a total newbie. I didn't comment cos I know how to handle toxic comments like that. Everyone is here, to share experience, no one knows it all. I am happy you did acknowledged the fact that everyone is learning from one another, @Shaggeris a wonderful Mod too, that understands, he knows I'm new here and I'm learning. Not all video games I know, I do make researches too, to stay updated, and continue learning and improving in my gaming experience. 

The mod is exceptionally good from the way I have seen him handle most of the issues that crops out in the line of discussion and disagreement in the community.

He's been in a heated argument with a particular member I'm not going to mention but he never let his power as a mod get to his head which most mod don't. His objectiveness is way off the roof for me and I like him for that. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The mod is exceptionally good from the way I have seen him handle most of the issues that crops out in the line of discussion and disagreement in the community.

He's been in a heated argument with a particular member I'm not going to mention but he never let his power as a mod get to his head which most mod don't. His objectiveness is way off the roof for me and I like him for that. 

That's candid of him, he should keep up with the good work if being lenient with the members and carrying out his duties effectively to make sure this forum is number one video game revolution worldwide. 

17 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Will cyberpunk qualify for the best game in 2021? I am not sure if it was released in this year, but in our country it was released in the early February. I have not played it yet but the craze around this game is really making me intrigued to play it . 

Cyberpunk 2077 initial release date was 17 September 2020. It was an intriguing game but only that it was rushed and messed up in the end but it offered a great gaming experience. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Cyberpunk 2077 initial release date was 17 September 2020. It was an intriguing game but only that it was rushed and messed up in the end but it offered a great gaming experience. 

No, it's original release was meant to be April 16nth 2020, but after all the delays the game didn't actually come out until December 10nth 2020, so it was "after the cut" for most accolade windows for that year. September 17nth was one of the dates they missed. The launch was such a dishonest disaster that there is no way the game deserves to be in in contention GOTY anyway, be it 2020 or 2021.

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Oh I see. I got some reviews about the game because this game was hyped so much last year. People were expecting some great experience, I didn't know that at the end they too had disappointed the gamers .