Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I'm really wishing for time to run faster even though I know that it's not too long anymore. It's just few weeks away and everything will be available. 

Don't be impatient mate. It's been a long time coming and it's not too far it would be here for all to play and enjoy. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I'm really wishing for time to run faster even though I know that it's not too long anymore. It's just few weeks away and everything will be available. 

IRS like you're desperate for this game to launch so you have taste of it? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

IRS like you're desperate for this game to launch so you have taste of it? 

Yeah - it's very much obvious from how he's sounding. It's probably one of the best videos games he enjoys to play. I understand that feeling. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's very much obvious from how he's sounding. It's probably one of the best videos games he enjoys to play. I understand that feeling. 

Lol, I saw it in him, he's simply desperate for the game. And if you offer him the chance to fast-forward the date he'll simply do it, so the devs can use only nights to build and release the game for him to have fun playing it. 

Edited by Justin11

On 10/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, Heatman said:

Call of Duty Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 are my top priority when it comes to 2021 video games. I'm never missing the two. 

Ditto Battlefield 2042 - I'm just waiting for the official reviews but it's likely to be EA's best game of the year.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've been playing a game called Riders Republic and it's not half bad at all. It is kind of repetitive but it's a fun game nonetheless.

If it's repetitive but fun all the same, it can be managed in my opinion. It's when a game is repetitive and still very boring that it sucks real bad. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The top 10 best video games of 2021 of on WatchMojo is quite interesting. Mass Effect Legendary Editon is among my favorite ones of 2021. 

If it's from WatchMojo, they are 100% authentic. I have seen so many reviews of games by WatchMojo and they are spot on. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If it's from WatchMojo, they are 100% authentic. I have seen so many reviews of games by WatchMojo and they are spot on. 

Hitman 3 is another good game review that added in the video. I have only play the game for about 20 hours and it's very interesting. 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Boblee said:

Hitman 3 is another good game review that added in the video. I have only play the game for about 20 hours and it's very interesting. 

You've gone far, playing the game. I never spent a dime time on the game because I never installed it after watching it's trailer. 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah - Hitman 1 to 3 is a very good stealth game. I liked it the same way that I enjoyed playing Assassin's Creed which is a stealth game too.