Register Now
killamch89

Do you count your missed calls?

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Who the hell gives a shit? If I have a missed call I look at the number. If I recognize it, I might call it back. If not I ignore it and go on about my day.

I'm not sure but some people have some unique habits - Sometimes, I don't even notice that I got a missed call because I may not see it on the notification bar. It's when I go into contacts that I see that I got a missed call.

I get calls from all around the globe for some screwy reason. I've had calls from Colombia, Tuvalu, Peru, Ireland, Canada, China, Australia, Congo, Germany, and Iran just to name a few. I never pick them up. I don't know how many voice mails I have had that were in some form of Asian language, but gave no location on the call. I say an "Asian language" because I honestly can't tell them apart. The downside of being raised to be an ignorant American.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, The Blackangel said:

I get calls from all around the globe for some screwy reason. I've had calls from Colombia, Tuvalu, Peru, Ireland, Canada, China, Australia, Congo, Germany, and Iran just to name a few. I never pick them up. I don't know how many voice mails I have had that were in some form of Asian language, but gave no location on the call. I say an "Asian language" because I honestly can't tell them apart. The downside of being raised to be an ignorant American.

No worries - I can't even tell most asian languages apart either.