Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else always have to lower effects/music volume to hear dialogue?

On 10/1/2021 at 7:43 AM, Heatman said:

Whenever any video games can teach you something that's going to matter more outside the game itself, it's definitely going to matter too much. 

Yeah, that's why I am into racing and soccer, cos I learn much of the skills from them, to dazzle in reality and keep myself happy lol. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:56 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's why I am into racing and soccer, cos I learn much of the skills from them, to dazzle in reality and keep myself happy lol. 

Yeah - it's actually what having fun does for you when you're able to find something that makes you tick like a game. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what having fun does for you when you're able to find something that makes you tick like a game. 

That's why nothing sweeter than what you're doing with passion. If you're playing with passion you'll learn amazing things, that's just my own course with racing. 

On 10/8/2021 at 6:40 AM, Heatman said:

When the music is too loud when you're playing, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to hear all the details in a conversation, so it's not really wise to have it out too loud when playing games. 

Most especially when I am playing an action roleplaying game, with lots of intriguing cut-scenes, I love to lower my music volume to decode every conversation shared. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you some information missed as a result of not paying full attention as a result of music distraction, it's definitely going to make you come back to the same task again to get such information. 

That's why we need to lower our music in some scenario of the game, so we can capture what's been said in a particular level, so we don't repeat it. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why we need to lower our music in some scenario of the game, so we can capture what's been said in a particular level, so we don't repeat it. 

Yeah - I have had an experience where I was forced to go back to a previous stage in order to know what I'm supposed do in the next stage that I missed. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I have had an experience where I was forced to go back to a previous stage in order to know what I'm supposed do in the next stage that I missed. 

It's quite devastating that noise of the music or soundtrack blocked the hearing from getting the speech perfectly. That's why we need to lower the volume to get clear info. 

Edited by Justin11

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite devastating that noise of the music or soundtrack blocked the hearing from getting the speech perfectly. That's why we need to lower the volume to get clear info. 

Seriously, it's very annoying to me when some people get too loud. It kinda pierces my ears to my skull. It's not fun at all. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very annoying to me when some people get too loud. It kinda pierces my ears to my skull. It's not fun at all. 

Yeah, listening at loud volume isn't advisable either, it pisses me off. I love at a moderate volume then I am getting the conversations, and focusing on my game properly. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, listening at loud volume isn't advisable either, it pisses me off. I love at a moderate volume then I am getting the conversations, and focusing on my game properly. 

Sometimes they think that they are all that matters by being a distraction to other people in the same vicinity where they are playing. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes they think that they are all that matters by being a distraction to other people in the same vicinity where they are playing. 

It's very much absurd heating such kind of bizarre loud sound from a neighbor's house. That's why I use stereo headphone to cover my ear and listen to the conversations in the game which gives me happiness in a moderate volume.