Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else always have to lower effects/music volume to hear dialogue?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I make use of my gaming headsets, it makes it very easy to hear every bit of the dialogue that goes on in the game. 

Once the headset is a comfortable one that wouldn't ache my ear and head when I wear it for too long, it definitely solves the problem for me with hearing all the conversation. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love using the headphone to listen to direct video game radar, commentary, soundtrack etc. In order to avoid some bizarre background noise outside gaming. 

Once the headset is locked in, all possibilities of getting side interference will be eliminated and the words in the game conversation made clear. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:04 PM, Heatman said:

Once the headset is a comfortable one that wouldn't ache my ear and head when I wear it for too long, it definitely solves the problem for me with hearing all the conversation. 

Most times I play my videos games when I'm all alone by myself which makes it easier for me to concentrate with no kind of distraction. 

On 10/16/2021 at 4:51 AM, Heatman said:

Once the headset is locked in, all possibilities of getting side interference will be eliminated and the words in the game conversation made clear. 

I also play with a headset and I make sure to put my phone on silent so I definitely won't be disturbed.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I also play with a headset and I make sure to put my phone on silent so I definitely won't be disturbed.

I hardly put my ringtone on but only on rare occasions when I'm expecting an important call. I just have my backlight on to notify me once call comes in. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I want to stay away from soundtrack distorting my hearing and my enjoyment around video games, I simply cover my ears with stereo headphone to make use of the in- game sound. 

Once the sounds are too loud, it's definitely going to keep interfering with other talks in the game. It's a normal thing. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once the sounds are too loud, it's definitely going to keep interfering with other talks in the game. It's a normal thing. 

Yeah, that's why the stereo headphone is better on.tjos one. With it, I don't have to listen to such distractions coming from outside or internal noise.