Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long do you run your console in the heat before giving it a break?

3 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Now I want my IQ retested.  The state of Virginia says I have a 97 IQ.  I know I have a higher IQ than that.

Is it going to cost anything to retest it for you? If not, then you should get on with it and see the results again. 

3 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I don't know what it will cost or if there's a way to test it for free.  I test it online sometimes and come out with a 130 IQ every time, so that might be crap.

Personally, I don't really trust all those online test trash because in most cases, they are not reliable. 

I don't tend to play for a long time in one sitting so this is not a huge issue for me to worry about really. At most, I play for around 1-1.5 hours and then go do something else. Plus, the temperatures don't really get that high in the UK anyway.

Just now, Darth said:

I don't tend to play for a long time in one sitting so this is not a huge issue for me to worry about really. At most, I play for around 1-1.5 hours and then go do something else. Plus, the temperatures don't really get that high in the UK anyway.

Exactly. It's most cold ❄ up there like it's freezing. Most people who don't have much spare time for gaming can't manage long hours.