Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long do you run your console in the heat before giving it a break?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's always very difficult to get more gaming time when you have a lot of things to take care of that are more important than having fun. 

You need to take care of your needful before you can talk about gaming. Because we got important tasks that requires much of our attention too. 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, Justin11 said:

It's never a nice option to overheat the game, it will be nice to play for some time and take  short time off from playing to cool the temp of the console. 

For so many years that I have played from one console to another, I have never heard of a console getting damaged for being played too much. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

For so many years that I have played from one console to another, I have never heard of a console getting damaged for being played too much. 

It wouldn't damage overnight, it will take time because those heat congestive moments are simply absolving inside causing it's internal components to weaken in its functionality. 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is there a limit to how long you will run your console in hot weather before you give it a break?

Even if the weather is hot outside, my house indoor is always cool because I always have my air conditioning systems running in hot temperature. So, the hot weather doesn't affect my console. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't damage overnight, it will take time because those heat congestive moments are simply absolving inside causing it's internal components to weaken in its functionality. 

I'm definitely going to be contacting a tech company to buttress this your assessment on how a gaming device gets damaged. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to be contacting a tech company to buttress this your assessment on how a gaming device gets damaged. 

That will be highly appreciated if you can go and contact the gaming company about the information I just passed on to you, thank you. I'll be expecting your feedback on that soon. 

On 10/25/2021 at 7:13 PM, Heatman said:

That's never happened to any of my consoles. I have left my console on for one week of constant playing and it never twitched.